Thank you Klei!

the truthseeker

I realized after about a year and two months, i have not simply just thanked Klei yet! Now's a good a time as any! 

From their amazing recent games (Mark of the Ninja to Don't Starve to Incognita Invisible Inc.) to their user-feedback-influenced free game updates to their amazing propensity to not only listen to the gamers' feedback, but to respond frequently, this is truly a gaming company like no other.

Considering all the complaining and begging (for it to be done now)  and worries about the future of the beloved games by its players, it's nice to simply post a thank you for all your great work, so that's what I am doing here. 

Klei, thank you for all your great work!

And keep it up!

Edit: *looks at the time* Might as well retire for the evening on that note. Goodnight everybody! 

(Other users, feel free to express your thanks here too!) 

Klei you da man. All of you is da man. Except for those of you dat ain't da man, y'all are gonna have to settle for being dope as hell instead.

But seriously, even if I'm not around as much as I used to be to express it, this gaming company holds a special place in my flashing, virtual heart for their creativity and fantastic interaction with fans.

Also congratulations on the sweet new digs Truthseeker, you deserve 'em.

LOL!

Actually, I knew before this post, but had to stay quiet until the change.

I realized this was popping around in my head for days and I really needed to post it before...other issues here made me forget.  

Phew, thanks for responding before we got spammed with Klei gratitude threads.

But yeah, Klei, I can safely say, as this place was my gateway to the internet, that I am now truly spoiled by these forums and everyone in it.

Yeah, Klei seems to be continuing to make great games and has certainly done well for its community. I appreciate that. The one sliigghht issue for me is that they don't actually seem to make many games that I, personally, am interested in playing.

Did you know that Gaijin Goomba Tried to find the best representation of ninjas in gaming?  All the famous ninjas failed horribly, but Mark of the Ninja not only had the perfect ninja, but was the perfect ninja simulator. Here's the video if you want to check it out.

The point is, Klei has an amazing eye for detail and cares enough about culture to make an accurate representation of ninjas when no one else did. You did good Klei!

Archived