Show us your new camp!

Grrr, I can't attach an image. Just imagine a really pathetic base in an autumn biome with two crock pots, a burned down alchemy engine, two burned down farms and surrounded by spider nests.

You can use Imgur, will help you so much.

Ok so this isnt exactly my base.. there isnt much to see of that just yet.. but i think finally after god knows how many games i have the perfect map!

perfectmap-1.jpg

Only thing i dont have nearby are ponds, but they are only half a days walk away :) I'm gonna be gutted if i do something silly and and get myself killed like i normally do, doubt i will ever get it so good again.

Mine is pretty pathetic, The reason there are cat caps everywhere is because i set them to lots and then there were pretty big catcoon wars. Don't ask about the insane number of drying racks. If you do ask, you will... well, let's just say it won't be good. Also, apparently catcoons can fill up rabbit holes, one did something to one and it just disappeared. (The rabbit hole disappeared i mean) It probably really looks like i cheated in the meat, but i didnt, the catcoons killed pretty much everything, and meat is pretty much everywhere. I will eventually post again in here with a updated version of this base. (Probably when winter starts)

post-357078-0-44287100-1396844930_thumb.

Mine is pretty pathetic, The reason there are cat caps everywhere is because i set them to lots and then there were pretty big catcoon wars. Don't ask about the insane number of drying racks. If you do ask, you will... well, let's just say it won't be good. Also, apparently catcoons can fill up rabbit holes, one did something to one and it just disappeared. (The rabbit hole disappeared i mean) It probably really looks like i cheated in the meat, but i didnt, the catcoons killed pretty much everything, and meat is pretty much everywhere. I will eventually post again in here with a updated version of this base. (Probably when winter starts)

attachicon.gifGG.png

Nearly 60 meat ? Nah.. 

And catcoons are killin small creatures which drops little meats.. I dont know.. your rules man :)

My base is not the best work. I'm used to an efficient farm, rather than a pretty one. Here goes:

(funny thing, though, you can't find the prestihatitator cus I hammered the remains and forgot to build it back)

You keep your tier 1 structures? I always hammer my Science Machine once I get my Alchemy Engine or hammer my Prestihatitator for the Shadow Manipulator. Saves space, doncha know?

You keep your tier 1 structures? I always hammer my Science Machine once I get my Alchemy Engine or hammer my Prestihatitator for the Shadow Manipulator. Saves space, doncha know?

Hmm i wasnt know this.. Does alchemy engine and Shadow Manipulator includes everything of them ?

Hmm i wasnt know this.. Does alchemy engine and Shadow Manipulator includes everything of them ?

Nope, locked tier one recipes require tier one structures to unlock. It turns out I have to rebuild prestihatitator fast cus I haven't made a meat effigy. 

But, hey! If you have structures there, it looks more cozy and appealing.

Anyways, we are a bit off topic. Show us your base, everybody!

Nope, locked tier one recipes require tier one structures to unlock. It turns out I have to rebuild prestihatitator fast cus I haven't made a meat effigy. 

I don't have this problem, tier 1 recipes were available on both my Shadow Manip' and Alchemy engine the last time I checked. Gonna re-check it after work.

Nearly 60 meat ? Nah.. 

And catcoons are killin small creatures which drops little meats.. I dont know.. your rules man :-)

Catcoons will fight each other, when they die they drop some meat, if you set them to lots they fight pretty much everyday, which results in boatloads of meat.

I have had 1.5 camps in Reign of Giants:

Camp 1.) This camp was destroyed by a sudden summer due to a glitch in the Ruins' code that causes winter to go to summer and made all my stuff overheat and burnt down just about all of my stuff since I had no flingomatics.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044754939/screenshots/#scrollTop=3155

Camp 1(2.0).) Rebuild of Camp 1 and had placed a "Totally Normal Tree" since none were in my world.  Did well but got bored of it.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044754939/screenshots/#scrollTop=3155

Camp 2.) Current camp: Doing good.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/432651567359310795/7E7705A0D28FCC772662A8F1881B763F4B514683/

The base is pretty big and spread out, so here are several photos.

If I had the know how I'd combine them...but then the picture would be waaaayyy too big and that's a lot of scrolling sideways and down, when you can just scroll down

That is the biggest base I have ever seen in ROG so far! Holy fricking moly!

Archived