All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. It'd be a really funny nod if they made the paddle invisible when held by Wes, it wouldn't even affect gameplay, at all.
  3. I noticed this too i use a ps4 controller.
  4. Additionally, have you considered using individual / separate ATs with a feedback loop? This is an older build that you would have seen here a lot when we had fewer components to build with: This arrangement takes part of the output and sends it back to the input, so you get more than 14C delta T. The delta T winds up being: 14 C / (1 - feedback / 10 kg ) Examples. If you set the flow valve to 5 kg/s, your AT cools by 28C (double) but only outputs 5 kg/s (half) If you set the flow valve to 6666 g/s, your AT cools by 42C (triple) but only outputs 3.3 kg/s (one third)
  5. If you use the plank to abandonship (before your ship breaks), you will keep all your items and avoid death, at the cost of full wetness.
  6. I feel like picking-up chester would be annoying to be travel with. since it gets distracted from any items dropped near,picking up useless stuff before your loot etc but still cool concept, just imagine a fat chester devouring everything on sight lol
  7. How ofen do you join others

where is the "yes, I like killing them after they've spent a few days on my pvp server" option on question nr. 4?
  8. Night Hands glitch horribly in interiors

also you cant destroy them steeping over them or using light sources like you normally does.
  9. same issue here, no idea what trigger it, another issue is if you leave manure in your house, leave, and return to pick it, the flies sound still playing despite there is no more manure on the floor, it affects other places like pig shops, the only way to fix it is exiting the game and loading your game again.
  10. Webber & Wormwood synergy

I think its only 20% ekstra speed, while wx78 have 50% ekstra speed and he have increased hunger drain
  11. Today
  12. May I ask you to explain how to do that or show an example, please? I tried to achieve this with smart batteries and failed to.
  13. ok new update about this bug, after being abducted by the BFB .. again on purpose, and running again all the way to the exit to the first island, the entrance/exit to the deep caves is available again, still 2 things: 1.- still seeing false "ghost" icons in my map 2.- some way the bug triggers when you transition areas like you house and other caves.
  14. I can only buy wortox delux chest

No, it is not a bug. We can only buy Deluxe chests on PS4, even for Winona and Willow.
  15. Hamlet Disappointment

or did we get Wormwood for Hamlet ( when he was planned for dst ) because some certain boie was removed?
  16. Why Are You Guys Quiet?

There is an offline play option, but it can’t use skins and content like Wortox, which is how Klei monetizes DST and funds its continued development. The game needs to connect to their servers in order to verify that you own that stuff. This is where latency problems come in for those of us with poor Internet access even when playing alone
  17. Bug with mealwood?

Probably a rounding error. If this is short floats, they only have 23 significant bits + sign. Now, if anybody were to subtract those 0.0000496 kg from, say 100kg, they may well end up with the result still being 100kg. And that seems to be the issue in some way.
  18. Nevermind.. I bought it anyway, still if you make a dst as an dlc or create an seperate game I am here to buy it.
  19. If you count in the cleanup mods that can be beneficial for performance, then yes, it's 86% . On Laptops like these sometimes it happens that Windows decides to run DST on the Intel GPU instead of the Nvidia one. (Probably because DST uses so little Computing resources, that is uses less recources than Chrome.) Try checking if it runs on the dedicated Nvidia one, and if it doesn't set the System to forcefully use the Nvidia one for DST. (Either using the Windows setting in Display Settings -> Graphics settings and set DSt to run on the dedicated one there, or using the Nvidia control panel.)
  20. I mean you would get 100 wetness and wetness makes your items and food wet and drains your sanity. Klei could always add more cons to being wet too. Also I feel someone will say that being able to get 100 wetness is too op for summer. I mean getting wet drains sanity and makes your food spoil faster while being in caves drains sanity too and everyone goes in caves basically for all of summer. I feel 100 wetness from swimming in the ocean even for 1 second would be balanced because it allows more players to actually try to live above ground while it's summer time and not dive into the caves, your food spoils faster from wetness, your tool/weapons slip when used, your sanity drains, ect. it's not op, it just adds more variety of playstyles and cool things to do.
  21. Webber definitely needs one for he is almost an exclusive downgrade to Wortox but tbh hes still decent so... WOODIE
  22. I think only Woodie in beaver form could do this or crossing water body between branches would be non issue
  23. i want characters that we have seen to have a greater part of gameplay and appearances specifically Mumsy and Billy they said they'd come back and I want them to
  24. Your opinions on Hamlet?

They couldn't even fully remove him. He was too powerful.
  25. I want to see this poll again but without Woodie once he is refreshed (which I hope is after Warly). I am pretty sure it will not change much (meaning Webber and Wendy will be leading), but would be interesting to see how many vote for any of the others, specially the ones that have no votes (at the moment of this comment, Wolfgang, Wicker and Wes).
  1. Load more activity