We Are The Starvers

Chapter One: I Know, I Am.

It was a another gloomy night, just like the one before it and the one before them and that one before them all; another gloomy dark night. I was in my laboratory in the top of my ‘haunted’ house as usual, trying to put some potassium over water without making the potassium explode, but predictability I failed once more, no new results whatever I did.

+++++You may think I was crazy because potassium will always react with water giving huge amount of hydrogen and enough heat for the hydrogen to explode in my face, but no; I was -am- not crazy, I was trying to add catalysts to stop that reaction permanently, and if I found that catalyst then I would be able to make a totally reversed world! Where gravity pulls you upwards! Where explosions build and rocks destroy! Where the sky is green and trees are blue! Where Newton’s name is Not When! Where Chocolate is ewwy and poop is heavenly! Where politicians all play fair and square! Mohaha!

+++++But like all the great scientists I was failing at the beginning, but I was not going to give up.

I sat down on my chair thinking deeply what is the chemical I should try next when suddenly my radio started a very unexpected commercial saying, “Say Pal, looks like you’re having some trouble! I have a secret knowledge I can share with you.” So I stood up, approached the radio eagerly, held it with my bare hands and I-- I-- I nodded.

+++++Hearing it’s words, “okay then.” I felt a sudden rush of huge amount of information, intelligence, understanding, and cognition; knowledge. Forbidden Knowledge. Now I Know, I Am.

+++++With my newfound knowledge I started a whole new sort of experiments, I didn’t even know why or how I was doing all of that, it was just happening, by my own hands, in front of my own eyes. I used things, calculated things, fixed things, nailed things, painted things, rotated things, welded things, but over all... I hurted things, more precisely, my own hand. But for what purpose, I knew not. And using my very own blood and all of those things, which I don’t have enough time dimension to mention, I created a machine that I didn’t know it’s purpose or name.

“Excellent,” the voice from radio congratulated me warmly. “Now throw the switch,” and asked me to activate the machine. But I hesitated, because I didn’t even know what will it do, I just didn’t know! Seeing my hesitation it yelled, “do it!!” And as a child listening to his pa, I threw the switch on!

+++++Loud laughter arose from everywhere, “HA. HA. HA. HA.” I stepped backward in fear. And I felt like the machine was watching me, it was alive! I swear it was looking at me! Suddenly, two shadow hands emerged from the ground and encircled me as rapid as light although they are it’s very contrary. I tried to escape, but my effort was naught, their grip was already so tight around me. They pulled me through the ground in total darkness for few minutes to a place I wouldn’t have imagined if I didn’t see, a place I feared at the beginning, but once you get familiar to it, it would become special in your heart; it’s silence enrapture me, it’s creatures delight me, and it’s isolation fascinates me.

“Say, pal you don’t look so good.” I heard the same voice that I heard before from the radio echoing in my head. “You better find something to eat before night comes.”

+++++I stood up, confused. Where am I? Why am I here? Wait. Who am I? Then memories struck me. Yes, I am in ‘this world.’ Because I was foolish to listen to radio commercials. Yes! I Know, I Am. “I am Wilson, The Gentleman Scientist, I will conquer it all with the power of my MIND!!”

This is simply Forbidden Knowledge video in words using my way, but it's only the first chapter, expect more! And I would like to see a little bit of suggestion on how you want to see this story turning out if you like how I write (or if you don't too XD), either more dramatic or more comic or maybe even horror, although I am not that good with horror... but I can try!

OH! And expect a lot of Mathy's Twists here

Kevin is not the only one who can make nice Twists! (You're awesome Kevin and the team!)

Chapter Two: Cursy, berries and Charlie.

Chapter Three: Arthropods

i read the title and instantly thought "WE are farmers, buh bububuh buh buh buh"

It's great, as I mentioned to you before! ^^

And thank you as I said before :3 XD

Hear that?

That's the sound of the fourth wall breaking into a thousand pieces.

Great story :D

YUSH! Die fourth wall! Let Battal burn you in hell with all the other innocent souls!

Oh, thank you, m'lord! *bows* XD

Sweet!

Thank you!

i read the title and instantly thought "WE are farmers, buh bububuh buh buh buh"

XD LOOOOL But I have a THE :3

this is amazing, really. :3

Posted Image

i think i'm going to work as an illustrator for your book now XD

You're the one who is amazing for real ;u; Thank you so much~! I have actually always wished for one >u<!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

You two could make an illustrated book together! :3

I love both the story and the pictures! Great job! :D

That would have been the best book. Ever.

;u; There is no words I can use in English to express my gratitude... thank you both... thanks everyone who read it! ;u; ♥

Chapter Four: To Make Science!

“Good Science! My salvation; the sun! Thanks Astronomy! Run for your intellegence!” The sun rose across the horizon, saving me from the eternal darkness and allowing me to run away from the spiders. I ran hastily away from my old invaded camping location until I was far enough from the spiders den, I had more materials for another Science Machine, which I crafted in the place I reached after running for a while after checking it of course from any hostile foes. I made a backpack for me to put my stuff in and a nice straw hat, that seemed pretty useless.

+++++I was already feeling a little bit of hungry, so I made a campfire because I had wasted most of my rocks the day before crafting the fire pit that I never returned to, because it already had its new users, my eight-legged antagonists. And used the little campfire to cook some berries and taste their sweetness.

I set myself to a goal, continuous exploration, there was no other thing I thought I could do until I understand this world enough. My second day had been pretty boring until I saw a long spiral-shaped wooden wall built in the middle of a savanna field, I thought that this could be a nice shelter against this world dangers, and there was even a chest beside one of the walls! I ran to see what’s inside it and to my surprise it went on fire burning the whole spiral-wooden wall with it, but I was lucky enough to run before my methodical suit could catch on fire. “A trap! What next? This is just so plaguy! Who made this?! Who are you and what do you want?!! Well, know that I will reach you and conquer this whole place with the power of my MIND!!”

+++++Enough was enough, no more easy going, I will flourish; I will prosper; I will develop! It was time to make a better machine, I ran back to my Science Machine to figure out how was I suppose to create its successor, it seemed like I would need more of the resources the Science Machine needed to create the long-awaited successor. But it was almost dark, so I set a campfire, cooked some of the carrots although their vegetableiness because I was afraid I might run out of my dear berries.

+++++Next day I went on to collect enough resources for the next machine, so I started off with the shiniest; gold. I went to my old camp and didn’t find the spiders around it anywhere, I thought they were in their den, so I took my pickaxe and mined until I had about seven gold nuggets and thirty-seven rocks. Then in my way to the next important material, logs, I encountered a weird bone connected to a spherical shape that seemed like a closed eye, I was sure it was a trap so I ignored it and focused on my important task.

Running to a forest fearlessly is what anyone does, but that is so wrong, my friend. Just so wrong.

+++++Tree after tree, axe after axe, log after log. I had already about twenty-two logs, but I was too greedy and wanted more! And so came my punishment. “What the-- why is this-- with the name of Einstein why is this tree moving?!” I ran for my intelligence but it continued following, with its slow cold pace, looking at me with its angered piney face. “Leave me alone, I tell you! I am a scientist!” It wouldn’t stop, and whenever it gets out of my sight, it just pops-up like a shadow! “What are you?! There is nothing in Biology that allows trees to walk! Sit down!” Nope, no reaction. Following me, as slowly as ever. I decided that maybe the only solution would be not to stop until there is a really long distance between us and then it would take such a long time to find me again.

+++++I started running as I planned, “So even trees? What’s next? The nature attacking me by elongated, boneless, flexible living organisms that comes out from nowhere? Or a rock coming into life? Oh! And maybe that would also rock has claws! Why not?!”

yGPSflk.png

The Chapter's name was originally "Where's the science?!" But this is a lot better :3

And thank you all for the continuous reading!

NEXT

PREVIOUS Edited by Mathspy

Ooh, this is enjoyable and reeeally cute. Kinda sounds to me like a children's book with the illustrations and (oftentimes) silly dialogue. XD Despite the grim circumstances Wilson is in...?Keep it going! :D

We meet again, red shroom =3=

Ooh, this is enjoyable and reeeally cute. Kinda sounds to me like a children's book with the illustrations and (oftentimes) silly dialogue. XD Despite the grim circumstances Wilson is in...?Keep it going! :D

I intended that XD Well... not at first but then it came out like that and then I just continued XD

We meet again, red shroom =3=

There is a feud between you guys or something? owo XDP.S: Today's update was postponed because of personal reasons but it will be posted very soon!

we met in dapper den and i still am trying to eat this shroom >:3

Oh... XD

As close to a feud as you can get. She's always trying to eat me. >:'CNo! *hides*[ATTACH=CONFIG]10846[/ATTACH]

OFF TOPICNESS: WHAT IS THIS FONT? XDD

OFF TOPICNESS: WHAT IS THIS FONT? XDD

It's your topic; so it's not off-topic! Though, whatever we're doing right now is SO not on-topic.

I have no idea ahaha it was a random font from some online image editor...

tatsy tasty shroom! come out~

*sends mental signals to anyone around me*

"HELP ME."

It's your topic; so it's not off-topic! Though, whatever we're doing right now is SO not on-topic.

I have no idea ahaha it was a random font from some online image editor...

*sends mental signals to anyone around me*

"HELP ME."

Oh XD Okay then!

Mathy for the rescue? X3

A chapter from two days ago? How COULD I miss that?

Amazing as always! :encouragement:(sadly I could not add reputation before I give it to some to anyone else. You deserves one!)

Edited by Wilbur