We Are The Starvers

I still haven't read this.

Then what are you waiting for? >:V

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Mom, I did it!  :emmersed:

EDIT: @TeoSS69 lol

I hope you would wait for few hours until I am done with something special :33

And you can PM me your character anytime you like!

@-@ I think laxk of sleep is starting to get to me... Just about EVERYONE in my head is yelling/shrieking at me to go to bed...and I don't like the look a couple of them are givinf me......hm, that's an interesting idea for a one-shot collection...if only my computer was unbrickef...

@-@ I think laxk of sleep is starting to get to me... Just about EVERYONE in my head is yelling/shrieking at me to go to bed...and I don't like the look a couple of them are givinf me...

...hm, that's an interesting idea for a one-shot collection...if only my computer was unbrickef...

Wow XD Yes, seriously go to bed and in the morning things will be crystal clear! OuO

Then what are you waiting for? >:V

I hope you would wait for few hours until I am done with something special :33

And you can PM me your character anytime you like!

How can I ever choose what character? I need tips, lol cx

And, I'll be patient for whatever you come up with :3

Edited by Wilbur

How can I ever choose what character? I need tips, lol cx

And, I'll be patient for whatever you come up with :3

Just choose whatever character you want! Any character you RolePlay with or anything.

But you probably shouldn't choose any Don't Starve related character because they will probably all appear sooner or later.

Or any character from TV show/anime/manga/cartoon because that may cause copyrights cases and I had enough reading about that for now XD

(Planning is awful guys, but it always useful)

Just choose whatever character you want! Any character you RolePlay with or anything.

But you probably shouldn't choose any Don't Starve related character because they will probably all appear sooner or later.

Or any character from TV show/anime/manga/cartoon because that may cause copyrights cases and I had enough reading about that for now XD

(Planning is awful guys, but it always useful)

so it might be something I come up with myself or...? This is gonna be hard to choose.

Hence why I was kicking myself afterwards when it was explained in PM. Now that this contest is done, it would be interesting to see the next one...hopefully not one so stupidly-easy that I miss it again.

But I like the stupidly-easy ones because I have a chance there too..

Oh lord.

Oh man that puzzle was so easy.

Unfortunately I came so late.

Is there a second price or something? xD

There will be a next one XD And quite soon if I the progress is good!

I didn't know that this way stupidly easy DX Well, but it was still sneaky :33 I will still make more sneaky ones!

There will be a next one XD And quite soon if I the progress is good!

I didn't know that this way stupidly easy DX Well, but it was still sneaky :33 I will still make more sneaky ones!

I had to think too long though, because I opened all chapters with the links and ignored the first one xD

Oh boy, more sneaky ones..

well, can I add a mob from DS to the story? :-)

All of the official monsters will appear OwO

If you mean being one of that kind of monsters as your character then yes!

But please do not post it over here, in a private message, so that no-one would know and feel surprise XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awyxahp2pFU

Wilbur Sorry DX Took two days making a two minutes video... but honestly it's my first with this application, and I am proud of what I have made >:3

Hope everyone like it, and hope Wilbur would tell me what's the character you wish for soon!

Next chapter was postponed for quite a while because of the creation of the video, but it should be done by tomorrow!

Now time to announce the winner officially!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awyxahp2pFU

Wilbur Sorry DX Took two days making a two minutes video... but honestly it's my first with this application, and I am proud of what I have made >:3

Hope everyone like it, and hope Wilbur would tell me what's the character you wish for soon!

Next chapter was postponed for quite a while because of the creation of the video, but it should be done by tomorrow!

Now time to announce the winner officially!

Cool! Thanks!! :D And as of the character... A PM from me will land in your inbox very soon. Promise! :D

• Like 1

Chapter Eleven: Dark Fire

To be honest, the memory of those days wouldn’t leave me. It always feels as if all of that happened only yesterday. Me and mom never returned to our original house, instead we went to live in another house that I got accustomed to later as our house. Whenever I asked about my father she told me he was busy somewhere around the world with errands and would get me a special toy connected to those countries and send to our house via mail as if he was the one sending it, and I was childish and playful and always believed her. But nothing lasts.

+++++I was only messing around in the basement when I found old newspapers and my eyes fell on “His daughter killed him.”

+++++‘The famous biologist Dr. Newton Blazestone was burned to death in his house after his daughter was infected by Pyromania. The miserable tragedy happened on the 20th March of the year 1901.’

+++++My eyes froze on the sentence ‘His daughter

+++++Killed Him.

+++++Killed Him.

+++++Killed Him…’

+++++“Daddy…?” I bewailed, sobbing, as high as the sky reach. I teared the newspaper to pieces and stumbled in madness crushing everything around me, mom ran to me and realized what happened. I prolonged my wails, while mom was embracing me, until my throat hurt from screaming. And I finally fainted.

+++++

+++++“She is crying while in coma?”

+++++“Yes, that’s not supposed to happen”

+++++

+++++“It’s been two months, doctor, is there any chance she will wake up?”

+++++“Have faith, that’s all what we can do. I am sorry. We are doing our best”

+++++

+++++“Newton, I wish you were here”

‘His daughter Killed Him.’

“Daddy, did I kill you?”

+++++“No, dear, fire killed me.”

+++++“But daddy, I like fire.”

+++++“I do too.”

+++++“Why would fire kill you then, daddy?”

+++++“Because I should have died in that day, it’s fate.”

+++++“Can we change fate daddy?”

+++++“Yes, daughter, we write fate.”

+++++“Daddy, I want to always remember you...”

+++++“Then when you see fire, look at it carefully, you will see my face.”

+++++“Really?”

+++++“Yes, and here is a little fire that will always be with you.”

+++++He transformed into a little fire that floated over my hand. And I woke up.

I was holding a small lighter; very tiny with a flower drawn over it. I got out of my bed, sneaked out of the hospital and set the trees outside the hospital on fire, staring at my father’s face. I continued running through the forest, burning every tree and watching my father’s face, until I reached a house, I thought of burning it, but a voice whispered in my ear “Little girl, not everything is meant to be burned, don’t you wish to explore what’s in here?”

+++++My curiosity got the best of me --for once-- and I entered, it seemed like a very weird yet comfortable house. I explored until I reached the top of the house. I found a very weird looking machine. “Now, little girl, throw that switch.”

+++++“No.”

+++++“Throw it!”

+++++“No.”

+++++“You will be able to burn all the trees you would like to.”

+++++“I have always loved trees, birds, rabbits; forests. But once I was in a forest and I felt something whispering to me to go check out that rabbit hole. I forgot the firepit unfinished and that lead to a disaster, which I regret.

+++++“Then that voice comes back to me telling me that it would be nice cooking my father something on a normal old campfire inside the house. Haven’t been the best idea either.

+++++“And I doubt father ordering me to burn things to see his face after he died in fire. And I reckon dad with a cute little nose, not that fat old ugly nose of yours I have been seeing in the fire.

+++++“This machine looks so similar to the face in the fire, and I think the only thing that should be done with it is...”

+++++I switched on my lighter and threw it near the machine. The Wood started to burn. And howl. Howl what seemed like a ‘No’ with infinite O’s. I sat there silently watching the fire, not caring if I got burned, it seemed like my situable fate. Farewell, mother. Hello.

+++++Fire.

Hello, everyone! I am so sorry for taking not posting this long ago, it's just school is like a life sucker. It sucks. And it also sucks life.

But really, no worries! It's just the first week, now that I know what happens when I am going to make a nice neat time table that would make me have a decent amount of time for writing!

And since you guys waited this long, there is a prize this time for the first three comments after this post! When you comment tell me who do you want our 'perspective' to follow, we have this choices! (Whatever the first choice is, will be the first one for us to follow, and the second is second and so on)

1) Willow

2) Wilson

3) Newton?

4) Sissy

5) When do you drink Tea? mean Sea? no no Wii? oh god...

6) ????

7) ??????

NEXT

PREVIOUS Edited by Mathspy
  • Like 1

Man you write so much, it took me some time to read. The best would be Wilson;

I can consider myself one of the slowest writers ever, and I am really am XD

ALSO CONGRATULATIONS! Wilson shall be the first!

Edited by Mathspy

Wishing I was good as you... who says your slow D: besides yourself... this is usually how long it takes just for some writer to get a chapter done... a whole book... it depends, but so does the chapters... never mind. :(

also... maybe I should think about that prize question I guess you could call it ... so hard to pick things.

• Like 1