We Are The Starvers

Chapter Six: Hybrid Offsprings

Notion for science filled my mind, I had to craft, I had to craft. Time to craft.

+++++It has been six days since I appeared here for the second time and I had a little nice bread, a good amount of every basic resource but Gold. And so I searched for a rocky location, I found it and started mining for Gold Nuggets. As soon as the night time music --Oh, isn’t it funny? Every time nighttime approached I heard a very weird melody-- I built a nice fire pit to protect me from the unseen dangers and crafted a science machine, for the fourth time, which helped me to, finally, create my dear alchemy machine.

+++++"With the powers this masterpiece bestows upon me," I said pridefully, "I shall perfect a triumph for science!"

I was so excited to craft new things, but I couldn’t make any, because I was missing the materials. The material I was missing the most was silk. Yes, silk! This meant I have to beat up some spiders, the same creatures that made most of the purses all around my body. Well, I can’t do that right now, so I think it’s time for more exploring.

+++++The seventh day, or what I like to call, when the Earth grew meat; I was collecting grass in a new savanah field when I encountered a huge fertile hybrid offspring of domestic cattle, Bos taurus, and the American bison, Bison bison: beefalo! Excellent, I still have my spear, which I retrieved from the dead tree, and the log suit, it will be nice to finally eat some real meat instead of that silly morsel. But as soon as I attacked it I felt an Earthquake under my feet! A herd of Beefaloes is planning to get my science to an end! Never!

+++++Running. Yes, I was running for my intelligence. And the Beefaloes were running after me, I was a little bit faster than them, Thanks to Biology and Gravity. And soon most of them stopped running after me but the one I attacked, so I continued running until we were away from the rest and started piercing with my spear, soon it was dead and I had a amazing amount of meat.

Walking back to my camp after the dusk, I encountered in the way a fancy looking house, and I thought that I should take a look at it the next day, it may either has inhabitants or I may use it as a shelter.

+++++You have come a far until now

Soon, soon we shall teach you how

To get out of this world but you’ll have to vow

To be very loyal to us and bow

The voice didn't want to leave me alone.

yvFEvHV.png

NEXT

PREVIOUS Edited by Mathspy

You write more right now!Just kidding :DI approve of this thread, the story and your writing skills.

Thank you very much! >u<Guys the next update will be either today or tomorrow and then after it expect something interesting :3

Chapter Seven: Piggy piggy pigs!

“Enough playing, I will have to find out what is going on in this world.” The next day I went checking out the house, I found out a pig, and no, not a pig that you can make bacon from, one which was walking on its hind legs, just like a human! I was amazed, I thought that it may also be an intelligent species, so I paced towards it but as soon as I entered it’s private zone it ran away screaming “TOO CLOSE!”

+++++Pigs? Pigs?! Is this some sort of a joke? Those creatures that plays from the very moment their hooves touch the ground in mud, clay; dirt! They are avoiding me, human?! The most intelligent species yet! And more over, ME! A scientist!? O’ dear Big Bang, blast my head at this very moment, I plead you.

+++++For the next few hours, which always ran as fast as minutes because this world has a weird relativity theory, I observed them. From their almost wild behaviour I reckoned that their only purpose in life is actually fighting for their own safety and eating. Are they from the cave ages? So . . . does this mean Dr. Darwin was wrong when he said humans were apes . . .? What a marvelous discovery!

+++++It was expected that they would adore me when I gave them some Morsel. I am just a genius after all. They started following me and doing as I command them, so I thought it would be a nice idea to go on a little hunting trip, time to show spiders and beefalos who is the boss! And thus spear with hooves, battles were facile.

+++++By dusk the pigs fled to their house and I remained in my place observing them, I figured that they fear the darkness just like me, and so I thought that it would be only wise to do like wise and return to home sweet home.

+++++Another day passed by safely. I have survived long and majestic eight days! That day was the ninth day, the day I hate the most actually.

I went to the pig village and thought that it would be nice to try if the pigs would like to eat the monster meet spiders dropped when we killed them yesterday, and they were more than happy to accept it! I got my dear followers once again, and we enjoyed the day hunting, cutting down trees, chatting, watching movies and even having a barbecue!

+++++This dusk, I didn’t want to leave them. . .because they are really friendly and I wanted us to have a sleepover at my camp, so I lit a torch and offered them light! They seemed happy and continued to follow me. When I was happy that they accepted my sleepover request, I gave everyone of them another monster meat as a sign of my gratitude and we went to my house. What a miserable choice that was.

+++++“Want anything to eat, Pertinax?” He didn’t reply, so I just ignored him.

+++++“Oh, look, friends! It’s nighttime! The moon is full tonight. Isn’t the sunlight, made of hydrogen and helium reaction, it reflects magnificent?”

+++++But instead of a reply, their skin started growing brown hair in an insane speed, and their eyes glowed light stars and they looked at me and howled. “Pertinax? Salty? Eggy? Jerky? Kevin?! What’s going on!? Why are you staring at me? No, please, leave me alone! Want meat?! I have a lot! Leave me alo--”

+++++Dead. I was betrayed. Dead. Heartbroken and. Dead. Friends lost. Dead. Dead. . . Dead.

jxfydXs.jpg

NEXT

PREVIOUS Edited by Mathspy

My sickness is starting to break! And I finished it!

*Claps* Nice to read the full chapter!:D And werepigs... I've only met them once. My tooth traps killed it off so i was not a problem, but back then I was kinda nooby.

I haven't read this yet. Hmmm.

Then do! >:3

I had almost the same thing happen to me but I killed them all with Abigail,A smallish tall bird,and a tentacle spike and a log suit.

Well, Wilson is not as good as you :33

Bang!

NOOO~~!! MY LOVELY WILSON. Who I killed in my story quite often...

I still have to say this is an interesting take on how the Don't Starve world plays out. I could never write out this version of Wilson myself, even if I tried. XPYa know, I just had a thought. In this fic, Wilson's aware of Cursy's presence, but has not yet noticed that his own voice has been made to sound like an instrument instead of a human voice. Hm...