• Shops don’t restock after shopkeeper has died
  • Items in Hamlet compatible ROG worlds don’t blow across the land anymore
  • Fixed a bird whistle crash
  • Fixed a disappearing glowfly cocoon bug
  • Fix crash when a boss destroyed a relic
  • Fix crash when deconstructing sprinkler
  • Saving a house that’s on fire won’t destroy its contents anymore
  • Fix crash when world hopping from ROG to Hamlet
  • Fixed another way the Roc could fail to grab the player.
  • Fixed a bug with city pigs when they get hit
  • FIxed a save/load problem with Nettle plants

View full update

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

22 minutes ago, Jason said:
  • Fixed a bird whistle crash

It works fine in Hamlet, but it crashes if used in RoG or SW. Also, is there some utility to the Bird Whistle I'm missing? Cause after it takes you to its next that one time, the Roc is just a nuisance that doesn't even drop anything, so why would I want to summon it in the first place?

32 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

It works fine in Hamlet, but it crashes if used in RoG or SW. Also, is there some utility to the Bird Whistle I'm missing? Cause after it takes you to its next that one time, the Roc is just a nuisance that doesn't even drop anything, so why would I want to summon it in the first place?

imagine bigfoot but as a mob

7 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

Bigfoot can be aimed and, most importantly, acts quickly. The Roc takes seven hours to land and is nowhere near as precise.

The point I was trying to make is that you can still get use out of the Roc, even if it's (in certain ways) worse than Bigfoot.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Bug Fixes

• Shops don’t restock after shopkeeper has died
  • Items in Hamlet compatible ROG worlds don’t blow across the land anymore

I thought was part of an update -- seemed more realistic.  But now we won't lose all the tumbleweeds.  

Wondering why a new shopkeeper doesn't take over?  

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Fix crash when world hopping from ROG to Hamlet

woot!  Been waiting for this one.  

Edited by ucw

the mechanism of nettle plant is still a little bit confusing, for we players we didn't know when it will bloom, and the bloomed-status last sooooo short.

Here is my test(i was in godmode and keep eyes on them, time passed at normal speed) 

1.in humid season naturally, it takes 3 days to bloom , and only bloom with raining

2.the bloomed-status only last about 1/8 days when rain stops(become bud). 

3.and once the plant bloomed, whether you pick it or not, the regrowth-timer will be reset and takes another X-days to bloom again. (in my test X=5.5, day21 it bloom again)

4. since the nettle are not bloomed in day1 in new slot after this update, there is nearly no chance for us to collect enough nettle before flush season, and we will have to wear a gas-mask, bear the heavy drop of sanity, fight the crawling horror endlessly. or we have to chop down all tea-trees for enough pods.

32 minutes ago, lingdeyiyicifang said:

the mechanism of nettle plant is still a little bit confusing, for we players we didn't know when it will bloom, and the bloomed-status last sooooo short.

Here is my test(i was in godmode and keep eyes on them, time passed at normal speed)

conclusion:
1.the regrowth-timer will be reset after bloom even if you haven't picked the nettle, that is the worst part. 2.and we don't know when the timer will run full. 
3.the bloomed-status last so short that we can hardly come across it when it blooming
4.however Jason said 'Nettle plant should naturally bloom more consistently', it only boomed twice and leaved me 0.5day-long to collect them 

And, if we have to build a sprinkler to farm, the nettle won't bloom in wild, that will be so weird for a survival game.

2 hours ago, Yokoblue said:

Just as small info: You can dig up nettle plant in the very first season and they give away their nettle as well as the plant. So you can get 10-20 nettle easily like that to survive first hayseason.

i know what you mean, in previous game-version it's workable, but after today's update, in a new alot, the nettle plants are all born in bud-status, there is no magic-light-nettle-flower anymore, if we dig it up, we only get a dug_plant, without cut_nettle .

anyway, thanks for your info

17 hours ago, QuartzBeam said:

Bigfoot can be aimed and, most importantly, acts quickly. The Roc takes seven hours to land and is nowhere near as precise.

If you run away from the roc once she land, she follow you around. So you can make her walk through a forest you planted to chop down a lot of trees at once.

Otherwise the roc is the only way to renew dungpiles. So you can "make" dungpiles in a area of your choice.

• Thanks 1