Make the plants in the jungle removable.

I love the music and overall feel of the deep rainforest in Hamlet. But there is one problem. Those stinking plants! I mean the ones that sit on the ground, and can’t be examined or destroyed at all. Please make these plants able to be destroyed, because I really want to build a base there, but the plants block all the places I could build on.

I dunno, I think part of the reason, apart from making it look less empty, is for the very reason of preventing basing in there.

It's sorta meant to be an inhospitable danger hotspot (even if it might not actually be so) at least in my opinion.

10 hours ago, Szczuku said:

That's because this is what they're meant to do. In the world customization options you can turn them off. Yeah sure they also create a nice mood but they're here to prevent you from basing in the jungle 

But the jungle is the most dangerous spot... No one ever told us we couldn't base in the swamp, did they? It gives a higher level of challenge!

im sure they were irremovable for a reason
living in Jungles isn't what klei wants it wants you to live in the hamlets my assumption is 
if u like the feel there Dig the Turfs and go slightly outside the jungle then replace some turf

should be cool 

1 hour ago, CrimXane said:

im sure they were irremovable for a reason
living in Jungles isn't what klei wants it wants you to live in the hamlets my assumption is 
if u like the feel there Dig the Turfs and go slightly outside the jungle then replace some turf

should be cool 

You can't dig jungle turf.

Archived