Playing as a Webber is impossible.

Serpe

I mean you could always not play Webber...? I mean you don’t see Woodlegs mains complaining about how his sanity drain on land is impossible to deal with, the same applies to Webber. It’s a part of his overall build and you should expect him to be impossible to play in a pig based DLC.

Pig disguise i assume it has durability for a couple days and its only for living in town which other characters can do, which doesn't really leave Webber useful; I think what would be cooler is if Webber is neutral/friendly to some bugs (like Antmen,Gnats and Scorpions)

7 hours ago, JJ0264 said:

Pig disguise i assume it has durability for a couple days and its only for living in town which other characters can do, which doesn't really leave Webber useful; I think what would be cooler is if Webber is neutral/friendly to some bugs (like Antmen,Gnats and Scorpions)

image.thumb.png.f36c7b1950eef57e80ef731705aaa404.png

Looks like it has infinite durability and Webber starts with it even in SW.

45 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

image.thumb.png.f36c7b1950eef57e80ef731705aaa404.png

Looks like it has infinite durability and Webber starts with it even in SW.

I can’t tell if that’s actually the legitimate disguise.

Why don’t Webber’s just:

Spoiler

Go and live with the Mants, you can hire them using meat and there is already a disguise that makes them friendly towards the player. They don’t have shops but at least they are something.

Roc doesn't care if Webber is a monster or not. It must've been targeted on something else.

Considering the picture it wasn't even crushing its head on top of him to begin with. It looks more like it was smashing something and you walked under it.

14 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

image.png.1c892eba24558128c9b72ed8375f4f7f.png

^ This.

That just made my day.

8 hours ago, ansuman said:

The disguise has already been added to the dress tab for Webber

Oh wait really? 

soyousay.png.c12ae2f1d1e431896cbeeb50569f073f.png.c0ea7a61b7aea287ccd837988f0a4a72.png

On 11/16/2018 at 7:48 PM, SenhorLevi00 said:

the spider gorilla should be neutral for webber

On 11/17/2018 at 4:18 AM, Serpe said:

And for Wilbur too,I guess?

But the thing is...they're not actually monkeys; they're apes. As such the King of the Monkeys really holds no domain over apes. 

Also, I too, wish that Webber had the ability to befriend this world's obligatory spider species. The Spider Gorillas are literally Hamlet's version of the ever prevalent spiders...so why can't Webber be friends with them? :wilson_cry:

9 hours ago, Zeklo said:

Roc doesn't care if Webber is a monster or not. It must've been targeted on something else.

Considering the picture it wasn't even crushing its head on top of him to begin with. It looks more like it was smashing something and you walked under it.

Yes that is right, before it was patched the rock spawned in my house, when he did i was like its ok he still gonna take me to his nest, he killed me, inside my house as wickerbottom so being a webber doesn't affect roc as roc is searching for food and will bring anything to the nest, and yes i walked under his crushing anination just for knowing how much it deals and.... Its a one shot kill so watch out, if roc lands and instantly start smashing anf not doing his BEB thing then you better run away

Archived