Rihno boss strategy

I've just finished 2 games where we killed rihnoconebros in like 5min.

Here's what to do.

Don't try to run 1st while team Focus the 2nd- simply get them together very close (they'll do it themselves anyway) and the 1st will focus Woody (with new tank armor and garland) while the 2nd focuses tank (with stone armor and flower hat). The rest of the team tries to dmg them as even as it's possible. Healer casts heal and you only let them sleep when low on hp. Meteor always has to land on both of them.

Don't let them buff each other- If they even try to do this Woody chucks Lucy at the 1st and dps shoots molted superdart and the 2nd. Most of the time blocking the 1st with Lucy is enough to stop the 2nd but you have nothing to loose by stunning the 2nd. This step is very important as their buffs last forever and stack meaning that every time they succesfully buff they deal another extra 25 dmg

Don't let them charge- If they start to charge chaos is going to start. So tanks always stay on them and the tank should only use jumping spears super attack when meteor is about to hit, so there's no risk of rihno going loose.

If you follow these steps and every meteor hits both of the rihnos, their hp should be very even. This means that when one goes down you have to block the other one and kill it asap.

2 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

This step is very important as their buffs last forever and stack meaning that every time they succesfully buff they deal another extra 25 dmg

Really? I didn't know that. That could be a reason why most long-lasting rhino fights end with our deaths...

3 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Woody

Every Woodie main triggered. :p 

20 minutes ago, hhh2 said:

it’s too difficult i think they should just get the nerf.

No.

They are fine. You just need a good team and skil.

Forge is supposed to be hard. It's not a "Hi! Come get your skins~~" event.

If you want to progres your skill needs to also progress, not content getting nerfed

1 hour ago, disies said:

fsfefss.PNG.11da609d67596d8dcb9dafbb79d9b410.PNG

I can recommend trying this peaceful strategy. Went rather smooth and quiet.

Gang Of Mimes Kill The Paul Brothers 2018

I thought the fight was kinda easy, we just grouped them up and stop them from doing the buff and happened to kill them at the same time.

Pretty disappointing tbh, wasn't as hard as Boarrior. Hopefully the next boss will be better! 

29 minutes ago, RogueGamer12 said:

Pretty disappointing tbh, wasn't as hard as Boarrior. Hopefully the next boss will be better! 

This has become my pet peeve since they came out. THEY ARE NOT A BOSS. They are Boarilla tier. A "mini-boss" if anything. You can tell based on the flag shape on the community progress.

Archived