Healing Guide/Stats

GlassArrow

The argument of who is the best healer between Wickerbottom and Winona continues to arise throughout most of the community anytime Forge is mentioned. Some claim that Winona's extra cooldown bonus allows her to put out more heals and therefore have more overall healing while others claim that Wickerbottom's Amp increases the healing so much that Winona isn't even comparable even with all the cooldown gear equipped. From my experience, Wickerbottom is far superior and I never needed to check the numbers because it was extremely clear ingame. Lately, I have seen people refer to stats that have been posted on these forums this year and last year to show that Winona is comparable and upon hearing those stats I knew they were wrong. Before this years Forge came out I worked on the Forged Forge mod and used videos to determine the exact healing values of each different type of heal that could be cast so that the mod would have the correct healing values. I recently double checked those numbers in this years Forge and they have not changed. Here are my results:

image.thumb.png.34591ab391cbe4a0d20f386e0b955a6b.png

There are some important things to note here regarding cooldown bonuses and healing multipliers. Cooldown bonuses are additive so when calculating the cooldown of an item you subtract all the cooldown bonuses from 1. For example, if you have silk armor and the tiara equipped you would have 100 - 10 - 10 = 80% (or 0.8) of the base total cooldown as long as the item on cooldown is equipped. If the item on cooldown is not equipped it will not receive any bonus to its cooldown. Essentially, the cooldown bonuses increase the rate at which the cooldown is decreased so holding onto an item while it is on cooldown will decrease its cooldown faster than if you just dropped the item or had no cooldown bonuses. Cooldown bonuses are the only additive multipliers in Forge. Everything else is multiplicative. This means that if you have the garland equipped and another player has the flower headband equipped you would multiply the base healing by both healing bonuses to get the actual healing value. In this case that would be 60 * 1.2 * 1.25 = 90 total healing.

All of the values that I got came from placing a heal on someone that was low health and finding the difference of their health after the heal vs their health before the heal. All heals last 10 seconds so you can simply divide the total healing by 10 to get the rate per second. Interestingly enough, Wickerbottoms Amp increases the healing dealt by 50% which makes perfect sense because she also increases the golems and meteors damage by 50% and increases the duration of petrify by 50%.

Looking at the table above, you can see a section that is labeled "Overall H/s." This section calculates the healing per second for one entire cooldown cycle. For instance if you cast a heal with no bonuses then it heals for 60 health and has a cooldown of 24 seconds, simply divide the total healing, 60, by the cooldown time, 24, to get the overall healing per second. I did not include cast time in these calculations because every character has the same cast time so it becomes negligible. With this in mind, the best healers can now be found by simply looking at the highest overall healing per second.

Base Healing:

Spoiler

image.png.149256daf777a0cad6b2bf0382333435.png

This chart shows what each character can heal as soon as the living staff becomes available. "Other" refers to all characters except for Winona and an amplified Wickerbottom. Note, this means that a non amplified Wickerbottom is included in "Other." As you can see, Winona heals just slightly better than everyone else, but Wickerbottom heals significantly more than Winona when amped.

Typical Healing:

Spoiler

image.png.544e748870f17e0987ec8981237e62ec.png

This chart evaluates the over healing per second for each character with their typical end game gear. The best gear to have for any healer, as seen in the table above, is the silken armor and the garland. Once again, Winona is only healing slightly better than the "Other" characters and Wickerbottom is doing even more healing than before.

image.png.2eafd8cd2812c944635d3fcfea32f65c.png

This next chart shows the characters using the same equipment, but healing a player that has the flower headband equipped. As you can see, after three minutes, Wickerbottom has almost healed 300 more health than Winona for a single target.

Best Possible Healers vs Wickerbottom with no cooldown:

Spoiler

image.png.2716846499ebf4e76956ac6789ed8ed6.png

I've heard all the strategies of switching to tiara while the healing is on cooldown and then switching back to garland when casting heal so I decided to make this chart to really show that Wickerbottom is just in another league as far as healers are concerned. This chart shows the healing when all characters have the silken armor equipped and swap between the tiara and garland to minimize cooldown and maximize heals. The data displayed in the chart is if you could instantly swap the helms when you need to. This means there is no time wasted in walking to the helm and picking it up or moving the helms around together. This is a beyond perfect scenario for cycling helms. The Wickerbottom in this graph only has the garland equipped and is amplifying her heals. With all of this in mind, you can clearly see a Wickerbottom STILL heals more than Winona does and in this scenario she is doing a lot more work than Wickerbottom is by cycling her helms.

After reading all of this, I think it's clear that Wickerbottom heals more, but there is one more argument that I hear and that's Winona gets heals out more often which means you can put mobs to sleep more often. This is a good point, having mobs sleep more often decreases the amount of damage the team will take, and Winona has 6.8 seconds of time when a heal is not out with all the cooldown equipment. BUT there is one flaw in arguing about crowd control with Wickerbottom and that's because she starts the game with a book that can petrify mobs for 10 seconds. This means without any cooldown bonus she has a down time of 4 seconds without any crowd control. With silken armor she reduces those 4 seconds to 1.6 seconds and if you amplify it, the petrifications duration is increased by 50% which means you can keep all mobs completely locked up in crowd control. As long as you have a team that pays attention and does not break the petrified mobs then the amount of damage your team takes is far less than a team with a Winona Healer.

If you have made it this far then I hope I have finally convinced you that there is no discussion about who is the best healer. Wickerbottom heals far more on a bad day than Winona on her best and she prevents more damage with crowd control than a Winona ever could. Here is a list of the best healers and their equipment:

1. Wickerbottom - Amped, Garland, Silken Armor = 5 Overall H/s
  2. Wickerbottom - Amped, Tiara, Silken Armor = 4.688 Overall H/s
  3. Wickerbottom - Amped, Garland = 4.5 Overall H/s
  4. Winona - Silken Armor, perfect cycling of Tiara and Garland = 4.286 H/s
  5. Wickerbottom - Amped, Silken Armor or Tiara = 4.167 Overall H/s
  6. TIE Wickerbottom - Amped = 3.75 Overall H/s AND Winona - Silken Armor, Garland = 3.75 Overall H/s
  7. Winona - Silken Armor, Tiara = 3.571 Overall H/s
  8. Any Character - Silken Armor (or any armor for Winona), Garland = 3.333 Overall H/s

I think it's safe to assume any team will bring a book user whether it's the healer or in another role so discounting Winona's better cc time to damage taking time ratio due to Wicker's ability to use books is a flawed argument. And of course some of the most healing intensive fights like Boarior cannot make reasonable use of petrify while better healing time vs. decreased damage taking time will always work.

Amount of hp "protected" by shutting down boss dps is a calculation we unfortunately cannot do without access the Klei server statistics to tell the dps of enemies based on average amount of people to get hit by each attack like scorpion acid, Boarior spins, etc.  And there is also more opportunity to res fallen players with more cc.

I'd still prefer Wicker personally, just saying it's not that black and white. Thank you for the work you put into the healing statistics though I hope I don't appear to be an ingrate.

So am I safe to assume that under the best possible scenario, Wicker heals only 39 more damage than Winona (within a 180s time span)?

I think you just proved that while Winona might heal 39 less damage, her cool down of 16.8s outweighs Wicker's extra 39 damage heal (Wicker's best cool down is 19.2s). 2.4s is a lot of time since it accumulates throughout the match.

19 minutes ago, MasterWolf said:

I think you just proved that while Winona might heal 39 less damage, her cool down of 16.8s outweighs Wicker's extra 39 damage heal.

People's inability to accept being wrong never ceases to amaze me.

6 minutes ago, MasterWolf said:

So am I safe to assume that under the best possible scenario, Wicker heals only 39 more damage than Winona (within a 180s time span)?

As GlassArrow described, that scenario is the best possible for Winona, but compared to Wickerbottom with no cooldown equipment. Which means that Wickerbottom with base cooldown heals still more than Winona with 30% cooldown.

To get the best possible scenario for Wickebottom as well, add the 20% faster cooldown to her, which means she could heal 25% more (10/8) than without cooldown - that is around 1012,5. So in the best possible scenarios Wickerbottom heals 241,5 more damage than Winona in 180 seconds.

23 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

As GlassArrow described, that scenario is the best possible for Winona, but compared to Wickerbottom with no cooldown equipment. Which means that Wickerbottom with base cooldown heals still more than Winona with 30% cooldown.

To get the best possible scenario for Wickebottom as well, add the 20% faster cooldown to her, which means she could heal 25% more (10/8) than without cooldown - that is around 1012,5. So in the best possible scenarios Wickerbottom heals 241,5 more damage than Winona in 180 seconds.

Thank you, it made it clear. He should have done a graph showing both under optimal situations.

1 minute ago, MasterWolf said:

Thank you, it made it clear. He should have done a graph showing both under optimal situations.

The graphs are fine as they are, you just have to read their titles and descriptions carefully. OP provided the graph you want, the first three are all comparing the characters under the same conditions. The last one is just an addition that sais: "no matter what Winona does, Wicker is better without trying hard".

6 hours ago, marxotic said:

I'd still prefer Wicker personally, just saying it's not that black and white. Thank you for the work you put into the healing statistics though I hope I don't appear to be an ingrate.

My sentiments exactly. I prefer a Wicker healer myself, and cringe whenever a Winona healer is picked, yet I find it distasteful when players force others to agree which character is best for what role. I can think of scenarios where being a winona healer, or even a wilson healer, would give me better odds at winning a game than wicker healer. It is all conditional.

If the game was played on an excel sheet or by robots, then Wicker would be the best healer. Period. But all the different variables when you actually play the game, especially public games, means best will always be circumstantial. 

I posted this more than a week ago:

Assuming both wicker and Winona switch between the crystal tiara and woven garland perfectly, and are both wearing the silk armor:
According to RancorSnp, Wicker needs to do exactly 200 damage to activate the boost. So wicker heals 3.75hp/s (72hp (Unboosted spell while using garland)/19.2s cool down) health until she deals 200 damage, then heals for 5hp/s (96hp (boosted spell while using garland)/19.2s cool down).

Winona heals for 4.29hp/s (72hp/16.8s cool down) constantly.

According to @RancorSnp numbers, which are the ones that @Arcwell uses, both Winona and Wicker heal 240 hp every 90 seconds.

So potentially, WIcker COULD POTENTIALLY heal more if the user can do the quick fire with the staff.

The only thing that was different was the amped heal, @GlassArrow said it is 5.6hp/s.

Nothing has changed with this post, just that the graphs are arranged in a way to better show @GlassArrow viewpoint that Wicker is better.

But nothing has changed. I WILL say it again like I did more than a week ago:

Wicker COULD POTENTIALLY heal more if the user can do the quick fire with the staff.

I have never been in a game of the Forge (including both betas and last year's game) were a Wicker ALWAYS amped up her heal. Maybe it's because I don't play with top tier players like you guys, but it is highly unlikely for Wicker to amped up her heal every time. In most games as a healer Wicker, you have to juggle books (wether it be the summoning one or petrification), and the tiara and garland. Most of the time, the WIckers in my team do not juggle the tiara and garland because they either don't know or because it's "too hard".

TLDR, whenever Wicker is not amping her spell, she is healing like Wendy.

24 minutes ago, MasterWolf said:

TLDR, whenever Wicker is not amping her spell, she is healing like Wendy.

Whenever Wickerbottom is not amping her spell she heals the same as every other character not including Winona. With this in mind let's look at my chart for "Typical Healing." As you can see after 3 minutes of healing, Winona heals 75 more health than the other characters. You state that Wickerbottom does not always amp every heal which is fair, but this does not mean she never amplifies any heal. Using the data we have collected, Wickerbottom heals 36 more health per heal when amped with typical gear. This means that if she only amplifies 2 of her heals she is healing for 3 less health over 3 minutes. In 3 minutes Wicketbottom can cast 9.375 heals and if more than 2 of them are amplified then she is out healing Winona and I think it is very fair to say that the Wickerbottom can amplify at least half of those heals without needing to be a "top tier" player.

32 minutes ago, MasterWolf said:

Wicker COULD POTENTIALLY heal more if the user can do the quick fire with the staff.

The default attack speed of the healing staff is 1.6 attacks per second and it does 10 base damage. This means you need to attack a non bunkered enemy 20 times to get an amp for Wickerbottom. To do this, that takes about 12.5 (20 / 1.6) seconds (or 11.9 seconds if attacking a guard breaked enemy due to the 10% increase in damage (19/1.6)) of just holding f on a target and you have 19.8 seconds to do this or 9.8 seconds if you are sleeping the mobs in the heal. You have more than enough time to get amp without needing to do any attack animation canceling when not sleeping mobs (though unless it's boarrior you are probably attacking in the heal). When sleeping Boarrior, every other heal will be amped and as I mentioned above that means Wickerbottom will be outhealing Winona.

36 minutes ago, MasterWolf said:

the WIckers in my team do not juggle the tiara and garland because they either don't know or because it's "too hard".

This is why I included the last chart "Best Possible Healers vs Wickerbottom with no cooldown." The chart shows that a Winona doing exactly what you just described does NOT heal more than a wicker who is only wearing a garland and no cooldown. This means that a "lazy" or "less skilled" Wickerbottom player will heal more than someone who is playing Winona as efficiently as possible.

I do not recommend any Wickerbottom to juggle the tiara and garland because Wickerbottom outheals Winona with just the garland equipped and typically amped garland heals are more than enough to keep your team healthy. Just focus on juggling your 2 books and the healing staff. Also, you do not need to cast Golem off cd if you are having trouble balancing your amps for heals. Every cast of golem increases the damage you do as a healer, but it is more of a bonus than anything and should not be prioritized over heals. With this in mind, Wickerbottom not only heals more than Winona, but she does more damage than Winona due to the golem.

To everyone: Keep in mind, I am not telling you who to play. I am simply stating that Wickerbottom is a much better pick than Winona and has much more potential with a higher skill ceiling, but that does not mean Winona can't be a healer in your lobbies. Play who you want. I just know that I personally can carry bad groups with Wickerbottom, but I cannot with Winona due to her lack of heals and cc.

@GlassArrow, Okay, I did not make myself clear. In the best possible scenario, Wicker will out heal every other character. Winona is more reliable because I know that she will heal every 16.8s for 72 health, and since she cannot read books, you only have to juggle the tiara and garland, which is not hard. I always prefer reliable over potentially better.

Are you sure the golem's damage count towards amping, I did not noticed it helping get a spell charge.

This whole meta idea is so pervasive, that people will keep making posts about how Wicker is better and worst of all:
2moucz.jpg.0fbd7e587a0461a4171064e3cdf6ddc9.jpg

That dang "From above" quest took forever to do.......

@MasterWolfThe point I am making is that Wicker outheals Winona with ONLY the garland equipped which is not the best possible scenario for her. She only gets better from there. You claim that Winona is more reliable because you only have to juggle the tiara and the garland. If a Wicker only juggles the healing staff and petrification book then she is juggling the same amount of equipment as Winona which according to you would mean Wicker is just as reliable as Winona, but Wicker heals more. The golem should only be used as a bonus for Wicker. The better you get at using her the more golems you can use and the more amps you can spread around your other spells.

9 minutes ago, MasterWolf said:

Are you sure the golem's damage count towards amping, I did not noticed it helping get a spell charge.

I never once stated this. The golems damage does not count towards the amp at all. All the data shown in my posts do NOT include the golems damage, but once again, the better you get at juggling items the more damage Wicker does, which is just another reason why Wicker is a better pick.

2 minutes ago, GlassArrow said:

@MasterWolfThe point I am making is that Wicker outheals Winona with ONLY the garland equipped which is not the best possible scenario for her. She only gets better from there. You claim that Winona is more reliable because you only have to juggle the tiara and the garland. If a Wicker only juggles the healing staff and petrification book then she is juggling the same amount of equipment as Winona which according to you would mean Wicker is just as reliable as Winona, but Wicker heals more. The golem should only be used as a bonus for Wicker. The better you get at using her the more golems you can use and the more amps you can spread around your other spells.

I never once stated this. The golems damage does not count towards the amp at all. All the data shown in my posts do NOT include the golems damage, but once again, the better you get at juggling items the more damage Wicker does, which is just another reason why Wicker is a better pick.

No, you claim that she outheals Winona, BECAUSE Wicker can amp her spells all/most of the time. I keep saying it not possible to amp her spells all the time. I claimed she was more reliable because she can:

19 minutes ago, MasterWolf said:

Winona is more reliable because I know that she will heal every 16.8s for 72 health

The not juggling books is just "the icing on the cake", specially for people that are not as experienced. In addition, juggling the books, even if it is just one IS not the same thing as juggling the tiara and garland. Not only that, juggling the book(s) makes Wicker do less damage, which in turn delays her spell amping.

I was just curious not being argumentative, since you said:

34 minutes ago, GlassArrow said:

Every cast of golem increases the damage you do as a healer, but it is more of a bonus than anything and should not be prioritized over heals.

1 minute ago, MasterWolf said:

I claimed she was more reliable because she can:

If you prefer Winona go for it.

Wicker does in fact require more skill than mindlessly spamming specials over and over. For that reason Winona is a safe bet, but as stated over and over she is not better. She may be better for you, but that's all. Stop trying to universalize your own capabilities.

4 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

If you prefer Winona go for it.

Wicker does in fact require more skill than mindlessly spamming specials over and over. For that reason Winona is a safe bet, but as stated over and over she is not better. She may be better for you, but that's all. Stop trying to universalize your own capabilities.

Seriously, you are such a toxic person. I really hope one day you can stop trying to make others as miserable as you are yourself.

16 minutes ago, MasterWolf said:

No, you claim that she outheals Winona, BECAUSE Wicker can amp her spells all/most of the time. I keep saying it not possible to amp her spells all the time. I claimed she was more reliable because she can:

I'm not sure if you read my previous post, but after 3 minutes Wickerbottom only needs to amp 2 of her 9 heals to MATCH Winonas healing. 2 of 9 is not most of the heals, that's not even a 3rd of her heals.

16 minutes ago, MasterWolf said:

In addition, juggling the books, even if it is just one IS not the same thing as juggling the tiara and garland. Not only that, juggling the book(s) makes Wicker do less damage, which in turn delays her spell amping.

Juggling the books does decrease the amount of damage that Wicker can do, but she only needs to attack for 12 seconds to get amp, that leaves 8 seconds of time to juggle the book which is more than enough time to get an amp.

47 minutes ago, GlassArrow said:

I'm not sure if you read my previous post, but after 3 minutes Wickerbottom only needs to amp 2 of her 9 heals to MATCH Winonas healing. 2 of 9 is not most of the heals, that's not even a 3rd of her heals.

Juggling the books does decrease the amount of damage that Wicker can do, but she only needs to attack for 12 seconds to get amp, that leaves 8 seconds of time to juggle the book which is more than enough time to get an amp.

Using your numbers:

You actually get 8.333 heals without juggling the tiara and garland (silk armor gives you 10% cd = a 21.6s cooldown. 180/21.6= 8.333)
Wicker:
90 hp with amped                   : 8 heals : 720 hp healed over 180s
108 hp with amped + garland : 8 heals:  864 hp healed over 180s

Winona:
72 hp with garland                  : 9 heals  : 648 hp healed over 180s
72 hp with tiara + garland       : 11 heals: 792 hp healed over 180s

So can we get on with it. I don't know why you keep arguing, I initially said that Wicker has the capability of being "the best healer".

You are correct, I was using the 19.2s cooldown on accident. All that changes is 2 heals out of 8 need to be amped to match Winonas typical healing which is a fourth of her heals.

33 minutes ago, MasterWolf said:

So can we get on with it. I don't know why you keep arguing, I initially said that Wicker has the capability of being "the best healer".

There is nothing wrong with a good argument as long as it is a discussion and not name calling or pointing fingers. Each of my replies have been about making accurate comparisons between Wicker and Winona instead of the bias remarks that one is better because of cooldown or the other is better because of amp. I have tried to generalize this for the average player so we know which character is more reliable and based on all my data here, it is clear that Wickerbottom is more reliable since she only needs to amp 2 of her heals in 3 min and juggle one book to match Winonas typical healing (no juggling).

From my experience, I believe that the average player will amp more than just 2 heals in 3 mins, but the main problem with the average player is that they tend to not juggle items. A Wicker that does not use her book after a heal is causing a lot of unnecessary damage that her amplified heals might have trouble healing depending on the circumstance. At the same time, the same is said for a Winona player, the average player does not juggle the tiara and garland so her healing is almost the same as the other characters and will require multiple heals just to restore a tanks health. In these situations I would have a Wilson on the team because people will probably die unless the mobs are being kited. I would also choose a Wicker because she heals more for the fight with Boarrior and the Rhinobros and during these fights no juggling is needed, so the average player would do well here.

On the topic of the best healer, I think wicker all around is still the best healer in pubs. She she starts with and has access to books, which are really helpful considering they can do damage (beckoning), and immobilize (petrification), both of which are really good in the early game and late game. I also believe that the tome of beckoning contributes to you getting that amplified heal, which means on average she will have her amplified heal up and running while doing a hefty amount of damage.

It's not just that she heals well, its that she can do a lot more than healing, and that's what makes her the best healer for me personally.

EDIT: I have a question too, where did that come from? ^

Just now, GMDApple said:

I also believe that the tome of beckoning contributes to you getting that amplified heal, which means on average she will have her amplified heal up and running while doing a hefty amount of damage.

It doesn't. I have no idea where this idea even came from. The golem's damage does not count towards Wicker's charge.

Why does this thread even exist? Last time I checked no one was genuinely arguing that Winona was a better healer. Everyone, including randoms/low levels, lose their goddamn minds if you're not healing as Wickerbottom. (Or kiting as Woodie for that matter.)

6 minutes ago, Xehanightmare said:

It doesn't. I have no idea where this idea even came from. The golem's damage does not count towards Wicker's charge.

Why does this thread even exist? Last time I checked no one was genuinely arguing that Winona was a better healer. Everyone, including randoms/low levels, lose their goddamn minds if you're not healing as Wickerbottom. (Or kiting as Woodie for that matter.)

I'll have to look a little more closely when you use the book and the golem does damage, you can see damage numbers, meaning the damage comes from you.

Also I am genuinely puzzled on what you are complaining about? This thread exists so that people can optimize their teams to be the best. If you want to play casually then go ahead but this thread is for those who wants to win.

Just now, GMDApple said:

I'll have to look a little more closely when you use the book and the golem does damage, you can see damage numbers, meaning the damage comes from you.

Also I am genuinely puzzled on what you are complaining about? This thread exists so that people can optimize their teams to be the best. If you want to play casually then go ahead but this thread is for those who wants to win.

I play Wicker a lot, I can guarantee you it doesn't count.

Everyone who wants to be the "best" already knows what characters to pick. In fact they're quite obnoxious about it if anyone picks anything else. And I use "best" here very loosely, as the top 10s are pretty much the same group of people every single time just like they were last year.

13 hours ago, GlassArrow said:

You are correct, I was using the 19.2s cooldown on accident. All that changes is 2 heals out of 8 need to be amped to match Winonas typical healing which is a fourth of her heals.

There is nothing wrong with a good argument as long as it is a discussion and not name calling or pointing fingers. Each of my replies have been about making accurate comparisons between Wicker and Winona instead of the bias remarks that one is better because of cooldown or the other is better because of amp. I have tried to generalize this for the average player so we know which character is more reliable and based on all my data here, it is clear that Wickerbottom is more reliable since she only needs to amp 2 of her heals in 3 min and juggle one book to match Winonas typical healing (no juggling).

From my experience, I believe that the average player will amp more than just 2 heals in 3 mins, but the main problem with the average player is that they tend to not juggle items. A Wicker that does not use her book after a heal is causing a lot of unnecessary damage that her amplified heals might have trouble healing depending on the circumstance. At the same time, the same is said for a Winona player, the average player does not juggle the tiara and garland so her healing is almost the same as the other characters and will require multiple heals just to restore a tanks health. In these situations I would have a Wilson on the team because people will probably die unless the mobs are being kited. I would also choose a Wicker because she heals more for the fight with Boarrior and the Rhinobros and during these fights no juggling is needed, so the average player would do well here.

Sigh, I literally just showed you with your own numbers that it is not true what you said.

14 hours ago, MasterWolf said:

Using your numbers:

You actually get 8.333 heals without juggling the tiara and garland (silk armor gives you 10% cd = a 21.6s cooldown. 180/21.6= 8.333)
Wicker:
90 hp with amped                   : 8 heals : 720 hp healed over 180s
108 hp with amped + garland : 8 heals:  864 hp healed over 180s

Winona:
72 hp with garland                  : 9 heals  : 648 hp healed over 180s
72 hp with tiara + garland       : 11 heals: 792 hp healed over 180s

864-792 = 72
THIS MEANS THAT YOU NEED TO AMPED MINIMUM 8/9 of YOUR HEALS TO HEAL BETTER THAN WINONA IN YOUR SCENARIO. 7/8 *100%= 87.5%. YOU NEED TO HAVE A 87.5% EFFICIENCY TO BE BETTER. MOST PEOPLE CANNOT DO THIS...........

But here, lets do the pro/ big boy on campus efficiency of juggling everything like a robot:

20% cd (tiara plus silk armor)= 19.2s cooldown. 180/19.2= 9.375

108 hp with amped + garland + tiara : 9 heals:  972 hp healed over 180s
972 - 792 = 180
108-72= 36
180/36= 5
108*4=432,   72*5= 360,  432+360= 792

This means that if you are juggling the tiara and garland with Wicker, you NEED to amped at least 5/9 heals to be better than Winona in her optimum scenario. 5/9*100%= 55.556% efficiency. This is higher than amping every other heal (since this would be 50%). So now that I have shown you that you were wrong with your own numbers, can we talk about something else.

Archived