New Armor Is Really OP

RogueGamer12

Pretty sure it was said that the idea is each item makes it easy to get the next unlock. It's the new enemies that cause the hold-ups. 

When Boarrior unlocked things slowed down. Now that we're getting the items things are picking up. Once we reach the Rhinos I'm sure things will start to slow again. Then we'll get the new items and things will pick-up again, in theory.

If we really are getting armor this good, it does make me wonder what the next bosses are gonna be like... I already have a ton of trouble trying to defeat the grand forge boarrior tbh
But overall yeah, I usually find myself playing Wolfgang in Forge, and the steadfast armor does not disappoint
The only downside I could think of is it being harder to activate mighty mode, but in late game mighty mode doesn't really matter at that point, right?
The other new armor I haven't tried yet but from the looks of it it might work really well with Wigfrid, hoping to see more cool strats as the update continues on

Too bad in public matches it's barely useful since most people don't know not to attack grand in the healing ring, nor even read chat.

But yeah, like others said we've got two more presumed bosses coming, this is just to prepare us for it so we don't get rekt or have a brick wall in front of us.

13 hours ago, Red and Green said:

If we really are getting armor this good, it does make me wonder what the next bosses are gonna be like... I already have a ton of trouble trying to defeat the grand forge boarrior tbh
But overall yeah, I usually find myself playing Wolfgang in Forge, and the steadfast armor does not disappoint
The only downside I could think of is it being harder to activate mighty mode, but in late game mighty mode doesn't really matter at that point, right?
The other new armor I haven't tried yet but from the looks of it it might work really well with Wigfrid, hoping to see more cool strats as the update continues on

I've rarely ever see any point of mighty mode, even during the first forge since the only time you'd be in it is when the scorpions are destroying you with acid... Or when you about to die in general, but at least it'll make mighty mode (hopefully) appear earlier, but it's still not as useful sadly, if only the mighty mode was more better in that it could be triggered, like Wigfrid's team boost or WX's shock for example, since personally and from what the Forge highscores suggest that WX is beyond better tank than Wolfgang. Not saying it's impossible, just WX appears to be better, especially since it's a stun and stun are great to stop attacks even stopping grand from finishing off an attack.

Archived