Make Bosses Respawn

So I’ve been really enjoying this DLC, and I find the new bosses to be a decent challenge (unlike a certain boss in SW). The problem is that so far, both of the ACTUAL bosses don’t respawn. And I think we all know just how fun it is to have the hardest boss as a one time fight (*cough* ancient guardian *cough*). so my suggestion is: make the bosses able to respawn. For the Womant, maybe once she’s dead some Mants will come and put a larvae in the room that grows into a new Queen. For the Pugalisk, just make the fountain start flowing again after 20 days (similar to the DST bosses). Because I find that only being able to fight the toughest enemies in the game once just cheapens the entire experience.

P.S, when I say actual bosses, I am referring to the fact that one of the so called “bosses” just plops you in it’s nest and leaves, with no fight involved.

2 hours ago, Zeklo said:

Womant doesn't have a real drop does she? The crown is sorta a one time deal thing.

Pugalisk does respawn iirc so long as the water/flower has been used.

You say the Pugalisk in fact does respawn? I must have a bugged world then, because it is day 136 and the fountain is still empty...

14 minutes ago, SpoonyBard4444 said:

You say the Pugalisk in fact does respawn? I must have a bugged world then, because it is day 136 and the fountain is still empty...

Did you eat the water and or respawn at the flower? It won't replenish otherwise.

2 hours ago, Charsis said:

I thought womant respawned, guess not :(

Can't get all item then, you get to build in world and stuck or get to move but not build in world, unless the hop to new world, that is sad, why?

You can give the Scepter from the Roc nest to the queen as well, iirc.

12 hours ago, SpoonyBard4444 said:

You can give the Scepter from the Roc nest to the queen as well, iirc.

What is scepter? I have missed roc twice now, feels like I need to sit in savanna all time in lush season for it to come at this point :/

On 11/11/2018 at 8:03 PM, Atsumame said:

I mean, it would be nice to get another crown just wearing as a cosmetic thing. (I know the crown doesn't give you any benefits at all.)

But you could resolve that easily by having hamlet get it's own teleportato equivalent. 

I wouldn't recommend it cause its vile, but you can kill Queen Malfalfa after having handed the crown and scepter to her and she will drop them.

Archived