not very nice to play

I go to my favorite game, there is some kind of event, a smithy, I press a quick game, and they kick me out of the game, they insult that I am a bad player, although we have not even started playing, I tried to play 5 times, not luck, they drove me everywhere ... while there were phrases about racism
good event thanks

As someone who's still learning how to play, I recommend browsing for a specific server that's "just for fun" or "noobs/newbies" so you don't end up with as much stress if you loose (hopefully)! I know lots of people are trying to win for community progress but you also want to make sure you're having fun.

Usually people are angry with you if you decided to :

1. keep hitting boarrior when he asleep
  2. refusing to listen to advice that was given by a more general player
  3. take all the gears and refuse to take them off after a player said so
  4. and not being aware of the situation, especially if you're wilson

The thing is, if we're close to winning and you keep doing these things above and we lost, you are definitely gonna get a scold. I'm not siding with people that are more toxic in general but heck, even i want to win too.

It was most likely because you are level 1... I got into a heated debate about people telling others to leave based on level. You could be level 30 and never won a game. You could be level 1 and be really good because you played last year.

I did a quick match and joined a server for players over 10. When i told them i played last year and know what im doing, one guy asked to see a screenshot of my level from last year!

Best thing to do it leave and join another. Its sucks but thats life :(

38 minutes ago, JimmyJam said:

one guy asked to see a screenshot of my level from last year!

Just a tip of advice, if you played in the 2017 beta use that loyal portrait background. It wasn't given out this year so yeah.. If toxic people want proof, show them /flex

Archived