[Game Update] - 293625

Jason

On 2018/11/9 at AM2点27分, MDGames said:

我购买了DLC,但无法下载。这是否发生在其他人身上?

Maybe you need to check the Hamlet DLC in the inventory, close the check and tick again so that you can update the download. You can experiment! It should be possible. I hope I can help you!

Hello @IchFunktion, welcome to the forums. As far as I know, information about Aporkalypse will most likely be released on Dec 6th. Clicking more info (from in-game) would lead to the general discussion subforum for Hamlet since that is where the new information will most likely be posted by the devs. Currently, there is no info yet but that button is in place for when the time comes.

I hope that makes sense, cheers.

klei,here's an idea for a new DLS for the DS.With the world of giants there is an attraction in Shipwrecked and with Shipwrecked in hamlet.After Wilson saw and did all the things in the world of pigs, he began to make a new drawing of the teleport and this time he got a rocket that sent him into space.in space, new bosses, new mobs and crafting.Here is such a I have idea for your and our admirable game!!!)

On 30. 11. 2018 at 7:56 PM, dim4ik320320 said:

klei,here's an idea for a new DLS for the DS.With the world of giants there is an attraction in Shipwrecked and with Shipwrecked in hamlet.After Wilson saw and did all the things in the world of pigs, he began to make a new drawing of the teleport and this time he got a rocket that sent him into space.in space, new bosses, new mobs and crafting.Here is such a I have idea for your and our admirable game!!!)

https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/forum/118-oxygen-not-included/

• Haha 1

On 12/5/2018 at 8:36 PM, Charsis said:

@Jason can PLEASE bring this soundtrack back, it way better than the new one, don't like new one at all :(

Actually, the old one i found was very confusing for new players. You arrive in the world and the music switches theme and you don't know what you did. That clock sound freaked me out, thought it was the season giant .:o

Edited by Filledusud

@Filledusud but old one sound more grand and make hamlet stand out a lot and it is very memorable too. I have soundtrack bugged now too, but think it's because had Apocalypse in old world.

On 06/12/2018 at 8:44 PM, TurtleKitty said:

Why not have both soundtracks?

Where to put others then?