Shouldn't new football helmet skin be Wigfrid's helmet skin?

19 minutes ago, dinosaur1831 said:

Wouldn't it make more sense if the Pith Pike and Spiral Spear are battlespear skins?

Maybe just the spiral spear. Just as the spiral spear is a step up from the pith pike, the battle spear is a step up from the spear. So it would make sense to leave the pith pike as a normal spear skin.

2 hours ago, SandvichSpy said:

I personally find it more appealing for the skins to be available to the entire cast instead of being locked behind a particular character.
(The End is Nigh: Gilded Edition is an exception since Wicker is the only one able to craft books)

Technically Maxwell can use books too, but Wicker has to make them. 

But I guess under that logic the rest of the cast can use Battle Helm and Battle Spear, Wigfrid just has to make them.

7 hours ago, landromat said:

It's just better version of old football helmet skin. No way somebody with new skin will use last  year version. Maybe it will fit better as Wig's helmet skin? 

Agreed. Or at least a Wigfrid helmet variation on the skin, such as the 4-Horned helmet.

The unicorn thing especially. It'd be nice to have some official Wigfrid item skins just so that her own unique items don't clash with nearly everything but her base skin.
As a caver, Wigfrid helms/spears are a lot more convenient than their normal counterparts.

...given that their recipe uses gold, though, I'm hoping that we'll at least get the Resplendent Nox Helm as a Wig helm skin. That item's appearance is more universal than the Unicorn Special. I know I'd use it (or the regular Nox Helm for that matter) in just about every game if it's available as a Wig helm.

Archived