Please explain the best food prozess

Good morning to everyone,Currently I'm on the 21 Day, this is my 3rd attempt, but I have food issue. I have one Bee hive, 2 normal farms and 1 turbo farm.The one bee hive give me 7 honey, but the hunger indicator is not satisfying... I'm tried to plant some seeds, but my best harvest gives me +25-30 hunger.I tried to pick up berries, but the animal is eating all of my berries :)I tried to catch rabbits, but I need carrots for it, and this is also not satisfying :)Please give me tips or an advice how can I proceed I don't want to die :)Thank you!Regards,Since

Bunnies can be baited with berries as well. I think any vegetable/fruit works as bait. The best way to catch bunnies though is to put an unbaited trap directly over their hole. When the bunny emerges it will get instantly trapped. You can also chase bunnies into traps.Also, build a crockpot. Crockpot food recovers more health, hunger, and sanity than regular cooked food.Edit: Berry bushes near a pig village is also another good source of manure. You can place stacks of vegetables/fruit on the ground and the pigs will walk up and eat and poop. I keep 9 pig houses walled off so the pigs don't wander too far. I grab a few berries and drop them inside the enclosure for quick and easy manure. Pigs will also eat flower petals.

Edited by helointernet
another tip!

It's me again...I started a new game, and it didn't work well...I have built a Crockpot for my Berries, but I'm running out. Manure is on the other side, I have Pigs nearby but I must feed them with Berries to get Manure.I tested the farming prozess, is toooo slow.I killed some spiders for their meat, but I'm running out of food...

You can do what I did when I was first starting.. I read that the traps might be currently broken so don't be dismayed if this doesn't work..Make a bunch of bunny traps.. Go around to a bunch of bunny holes.. place bunny traps directly on top of said bunny holes.. No need to bait the traps.. They'll run into them naturally in the morning and when they go home at dusk.. Rinse repeat.. tons of bunnies.. just watch out for Krampus.. ;) I was totally joking about Krampus.. He shouldn't bother you unless you save 30-50 bunnies to slaughter en masse..Hope this helps..

It's me again...I started a new game, and it didn't work well...I have built a Crockpot for my Berries, but I'm running out. Manure is on the other side, I have Pigs nearby but I must feed them with Berries to get Manure.I tested the farming prozess, is toooo slow.I killed some spiders for their meat, but I'm running out of food...

Throw the Monster Meat into crockpots. One monster meat per recipe is okay. Use only 2 if really neccesary.The easiest way for food for you could be 1 monster meat and the rest sticks, you will get kabobs, which aren't THAT bad...

Throw the Monster Meat into crockpots. One monster meat per recipe is okay. Use only 2 if really neccesary.The easiest way for food for you could be 1 monster meat and the rest sticks, you will get kabobs, which aren't THAT bad...

What do you mean under "sticks"?

Well, as i see this, he looks for simple recipes, so i named him the simplest one. Kabobs.

I don't think it is that he is "looking" for the simple recipes.. More likely he is new and just learning.. For which I replied the simple rabbit "farming" technique.. ;)

You can use rot as manure.. I think.. I personally have not tried this yet.. Gonna go let some stuff rot and see if it does..

that is correct. It seems to be less effective than poo (1 unit of poo seems to be as effective as 4 units of rot when used to speed up vegetable growth on a farm plot).

If you've got 4x monster meat, log, suite and spear, give a pig some monster meat. Bring the new meal away from teh others and give them 3 more. He'll transform into a wearpig so be prepared for a bout. Good news, you can attack it mid transformation and it only take 4 shots with the spear. You'll net 2 Meat (the good stuff) and a Pig Skin for each pig you do this to.