[MODS] Trevice's Mods Lair

20 hours ago, Rainbowdesign said:

I tried that code. I get:

[ INFO  ] [01/05/2019, 14:50:42.5219956] Loading: Mods\BuildingModifier\Config\Modifiers\Bottler.json
Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializationException: Unexpected end when deserializing object. Path 'Modifiers', line 8, position 2.
  at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.ThrowUnexpectedEndException (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, System.Object currentObject, System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 43)

Also the game crashes.

There was a typo in the config, a missing { at the end. Try this.

{
  "Modifiers": {
    "BRISKBOTTLER": {
      "Storage": {
        "capacityKg": 2500
      }
    }
  }
}

Hi,

With the latest Q2 test branch ..."AllBuildingsDestroyableMod is a black hole...lol

Game would only run for 30 seconds so as an old school modder from Oblivion and Skyrim. First move....remove half of all mods....Nailed it Game played.so start adding mods back in one at a time....The crash was easy to replicate too, which was a bonus. Load game click on first build menu, click on furniture menu, grab a picture frame and as soon as moved...Black hole. All the other mods let me play. Updated that mod to the latest and same thing...just a heads up...Thanks for the mods also...

12 hours ago, Camaro69327 said:

Hi,

With the latest Q2 test branch ..."AllBuildingsDestroyableMod is a black hole...lol

Game would only run for 30 seconds so as an old school modder from Oblivion and Skyrim. First move....remove half of all mods....Nailed it Game played.so start adding mods back in one at a time....The crash was easy to replicate too, which was a bonus. Load game click on first build menu, click on furniture menu, grab a picture frame and as soon as moved...Black hole. All the other mods let me play. Updated that mod to the latest and same thing...just a heads up...Thanks for the mods also...

Divide and conquer... Simply the best approach here ;D I'm glad you narrowed it down on your own ;)

You can also check the output_log.txt for more info if something doesn't work. Its located at:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\Klei\Oxygen Not Included\output_log.txt

Thanks guys , Ya haven't used that one as of yet , "Destroy buildings, " just like having them at my disposal...lol.

Gonna have to check that output log again, cause i swear it was pointing at a different mod as the culprit..?? Not saying i understand everything its saying..lol...By the way Who is ??>>D:/JenkinsWorkspace/Preview_Simgame_Windows/game/Assets/Plugins/Klei/util/KMonoBehaviour.cs Line: 132)

Shows up a lot in my log... Some before [warnings ]and after [info]?

On 6/2/2019 at 2:40 AM, Camaro69327 said:

Hi,

Thank you for notice it. I'll try to fix it in the next game version release.

15 hours ago, Christophlette said:

If you can send the output_log on the forum we could look into it. I'm a Java developper IRL so logs are common for me.

Sure>>here>>This is the log with the ALL buildings destroyable put back in (same crash) output_log.txt.     {Array index is out of range??}}

As the MOD Author has said he will update, all is good, I am only adding this  for a learning session hope that is ok.

Looking at it i see it IS pointing at All buildings i must have miss read it the first time....lol

This is a log with out the MOD ...still has the D:\ jenkins,,,tho    output_log.txt

Thanks for having a look.

5 hours ago, Camaro69327 said:

Sure>>here>>This is the log with the ALL buildings destroyable put back in (same crash) output_log.txt.     {Array index is out of range??}}

As the MOD Author has said he will update, all is good, I am only adding this  for a learning session hope that is ok.

Looking at it i see it IS pointing at All buildings i must have miss read it the first time....lol

This is a log with out the MOD ...still has the D:\ jenkins,,,tho    output_log.txt

I'm pretty sure  "D:\JenkinsWorkspace\..." just points to the file (where error occurred) on machine where the game was compiled.

Its completely normal and happens even without any mods installed.

13 hours ago, Camaro69327 said:

IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.

This line indicates the type of error that has occured. Here it is a out of bound meaning the game tried to read, for example, the 4th element of a 3 elements list.
at Grid/ObjectLayerIndexer.get_Item (int,int) [0x00003] in D:\JenkinsWorkspace\Preview_Simgame_Windows\game\Assets\scripts\game\Grid.cs:516

This line indicates the method of the code that came with the error and indicates the file at the end (Here Grid.cs). It seems that it is a file from the regular game so it must not be the problem in this case.
at AllBuildingsDestroyableMod.AllBuildingsDestroyableMod_BuildingDef_IsAreaClear.Postfix (BuildingDef,bool&,UnityEngine.GameObject,int,Orientation,ObjectLayer,ObjectLayer,string&) <IL 0x00460, 0x00849>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) BuildingDef.IsAreaClear_Patch1 (object,UnityEngine.GameObject,int,Orientation,ObjectLayer,ObjectLayer,bool,string&) <IL 0x00605, 0x00f4b>

This line gives the method that called the method we saw just above. And this one we know it's a mod. So it might be the error. In this case it is.

You can go down other lines but in this case they don't tell anything more on the problem.

The problem was pretty simple but sometimes it requires a lot more work. ^^

Thanks guys, I am sure this will help in the future if updates cause things to go south again...lol

P.S. @Etiam I am still using your "Original, Material color and Gas overlay from about a year ago, Like what they do so much i am afraid to update them, i also think i am using the camera controller from then also..:)

8 minutes ago, Camaro69327 said:

Thanks guys, I am sure this will help in the future if updates cause things to go south again...lol

P.S. @Etiam I am still using your "Original, Material color and Gas overlay from about a year ago, Like what they do so much i am afraid to update them, i also think i am using the camera controller from then also..:)

What? It still works in the newest version? Are you serious? ;D

You should try the updated ones. I think I managed to improve them a bit :p

@Etiam

Ya, I should probably nuke the entire ONI folder, (uninstall) cause i am pretty sure i have some outdated  {Changed how things are done} stuff lurking around ready to bite me , But yes back then "material color.dll was in the "managed folder" and is still there Dated...."1-7-2018"

Do you think we should take this to your MODS post? and not fill this one with unrelated posts?

20 minutes ago, Camaro69327 said:

Ya, I should probably nuke the entire ONI folder, (uninstall) cause i am pretty sure i have some outdated  {Changed how things are done} stuff lurking around ready to bite me , But yes back then "material color.dll was in the "managed folder" and is still there Dated...."1-7-2018"

Do youthink we should take this to your MODS post? and not fill this one with unrelated posts?

If it still works I think you should backup it instead of nuking ;D

Sure, if you have any future questions you should ask them in my thread, or just hit me up directly on discord (my discord tag is in the main post).

Is it possible for SpeedControlMod to also set it so that middle speed behaves as default fast speed? Middle speed is simply simultaneously too slow and too fast for anything that I ever want to do. I find myself using debug mode's speed over this mod as I get all 3 (but way less convenient) as sometimes ultra speed is too fast when there's something resource intensive going on, so I'll just use the default fastest speed. Lowest speed for figuring things out, fastest speed for resource intensive stuff, ultra speed for everything else. That's how I play, and I simply cannot fathom a reason to ever use the default middle speed.

17 hours ago, eXponentia said:

Is it possible for SpeedControlMod to also set it so that middle speed behaves as default fast speed? Middle speed is simply simultaneously too slow and too fast for anything that I ever want to do. I find myself using debug mode's speed over this mod as I get all 3 (but way less convenient) as sometimes ultra speed is too fast when there's something resource intensive going on, so I'll just use the default fastest speed. Lowest speed for figuring things out, fastest speed for resource intensive stuff, ultra speed for everything else. That's how I play, and I simply cannot fathom a reason to ever use the default middle speed.

It does make sense to me. I've made the change. Find the latest version here.

Also, messing with the game speed. I've realized that ONI supports more speeds. I've made a new branch to test this, just for fun. Would you like to test it?

It's in the version in this branch: https://github.com/javisar/ONI-Modloader-Mods/tree/EnhancedSpeedControl/Mods

In this case, there are 9 possible speeds: 0.06, 0.5, 1(normal), 2(fast), 3(ultra), 5, 10, 15, 30. Note: The speed buttons don't reflect the current speed.

6 hours ago, akrabat14 said:

How to edit a deodorizer, I can not find the id of the object in the list

ID = AirFilter

3 hours ago, trevice said:

It does make sense to me. I've made the change. Find the latest version here.

Also, messing with the game speed. I've realized that ONI supports more speeds. I've made a new branch to test this, just for fun. Would you like to test it?

It's in the version in this branch: https://github.com/javisar/ONI-Modloader-Mods/tree/EnhancedSpeedControl/Mods

In this case, there are 9 possible speeds: 0.06, 0.5, 1(normal), 2(fast), 3(ultra), 5, 10, 15, 30. Note: The speed buttons don't reflect the current speed.

I tried both versions, and both of them turned off all of my other mods. The output_log just said it couldn't load speedcontrol in it's preloading, then didn't do anything else with mods until I tried to load my map it just listed my two modded tiles it couldn't find. I'm playing another game with the previous version and it's working fine, so when I finish I'll try to load the mod again and edit this with exactly what the log says.

1 hour ago, The Doop said:

Hi I've installed SpeedControlMod, how do I set the speed to what I want? As far as I can tell the speed controls just allow me to select between three speeds (0.06 / 0.5 and 1) and I'm looking to set it higher. Thanks

If you have installed the default version, there is only 3 speeds: 1, 3, 10

You can try this one that has nine predefined speeds, but note that it's only a prototype.

At the moment, there is no option neither configuration to change the speeds at user level.

On 27/2/2019 at 2:30 PM, eXponentia said:

I tried both versions, and both of them turned off all of my other mods. The output_log just said it couldn't load speedcontrol in it's preloading, then didn't do anything else with mods until I tried to load my map it just listed my two modded tiles it couldn't find. I'm playing another game with the previous version and it's working fine, so when I finish I'll try to load the mod again and edit this with exactly what the log says.

Something is wrong. Post you output_log.txt if you cannot get it working.

6 minutes ago, trevice said:

Something is wrong. Post you output_log.txt if you cannot get it working.

Yeah forgot to do that, here's the log.

Spoiler

Initialize engine version: 2018.2.20f1 (cef3e6c0c622)
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
Direct3D:
    Version:  Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.0]
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670MX (ID=0x11a1)
    Vendor:   
    VRAM:     3009 MB
    Driver:   22.21.13.8541
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
- Completed reload, in  2.860 seconds
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

<RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 20.190158 ms
Starting up with a resolution of 1920x1080 @60hz (fullscreen: True)
Found player prefs resolution, overriding with that
Reapplying a resolution of 1920x1080 @60hz (fullscreen: True)
[16:45:08.387] [1] [ INFO  ] Development Build: Q2-311694
SYSTEM INFO:
    Platform=WindowsPlayer
    OSname=Windows 7  (6.1.0) 64bit
    OSversion=6.1.7601.0
    CPUmodel=P151EMx (CLEVO)
    CPUdeviceType=Desktop
    CPUarch=AMD64
    ProcBits=64
    CPUcount=8
    CPUtype=Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz
    SystemMemoryMegs=8084
    GPUgraphicsDeviceID=4513
    GPUname=NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670MX
    GPUgraphicsDeviceType=Direct3D11
    GPUgraphicsDeviceVendor=NVIDIA
    GPUgraphicsDeviceVendorID=4318
    GPUgraphicsDeviceVersion=Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.0]
    GPUmemoryMegs=3009
    GPUgraphicsMultiThreaded=False
    GPUgraphicsShaderLevel=50
    GPUmaxTextureSize=16384
    GPUnpotSupport=Full
    GPUsupportedRenderTargetCount=8
    GPUsupports2DArrayTextures=True
    GPUsupports3DTextures=True
    GPUsupportsComputeShaders=True
    GPUsupportsImageEffects=True
    GPUsupportsInstancing=True
    GPUsupportsRenderToCubemap=True
    GPUsupportsShadows=True
    GPUsupportsSparseTextures=False
    System Language=English
[= INFO =] Initializing Modloader v0.5.2
[= INFO =] Data dir: I:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\OxygenNotIncluded\OxygenNotIncluded_Data
[= INFO =] RuntimePlatform: WindowsPlayer
[= INFO =] Path to mods is: I:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\OxygenNotIncluded\Mods
[= INFO =] Loading mod assemblies
[= INFO =] Preloading AllBuildingsDestroyableMod, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading MaterialProbeMod, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading CreatureFeeder, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading OxyStorage, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading RationBox, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading UniversalCooler, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading UniversalHeater, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading AlgaeGrower, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading BiggerBuildingMenu, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading BuildableAETNMod, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading BuildablePOIProps, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading BuildingModifierMod, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading BuildOverFacilities, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading ChainedDeconstruction, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading ConveyorRailUtilities, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading Common, Version=2.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading CustomTemperatureOverlay, Version=2.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading DebugDoesNotDiscoverMap, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading DisplayAllTemps, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading DoubleSweeperRange, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading DrawBuildingsWithoutMaterials, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading FasterJetpacks, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading Fervine, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading FlowSplitters, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading FluidWarpMod, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading FreeCamera, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Skipping duplicate mod Common, Version=2.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading GasOverlay, Version=2.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading GeyserCalculatedAvgOutputTooltip, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading LessNeedyCritters, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading LessWasteFromJetpacks, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading LiquefiableSculptures, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Skipping duplicate mod Common, Version=2.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading MaterialColor, Version=3.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading NoAutoSave, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading NoFixedTempMod, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading OilWellAnyWater, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading Mono.Cecil, Version=0.9.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0738eb9f132ed756
[= INFO =] Preloading ONI-Common, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading PrettierConductiveHeavyWattWire, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading RanchingRebalanced, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading RanchingSensors, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading RemoveDailyReports, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading RoomSizeMod, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= ERROR =] Preloading mod SpeedControlMod.dll failed!
[= ERROR =] System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'I:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\OxygenNotIncluded\Mods\SpeedControlMod\SpeedControlMod.dll' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
File name: 'I:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\OxygenNotIncluded\Mods\SpeedControlMod\SpeedControlMod.dll'
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:LoadFrom (string,bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.ReflectionOnlyLoadFrom (System.String assemblyFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ModLoader.ModLoader.PreloadModAssemblies (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 assemblyFiles) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
[= INFO =] Preloading SteelLadder, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading SuitDockStores75Kg, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading SuperMinerMod, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading TakeMedicineBoosterThresholdMod, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading WirelessAutomation, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading WoundedGoToMedBed, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[= INFO =] Preloading ZeroPointModuleMod, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Started ModLoader.dll
Distribution platform: Steam
Localization.Initialize!
Initialize... Local mod localization
 ->  I:/Games/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/OxygenNotIncluded/OxygenNotIncluded_Data/StreamingAssets\Mods/strings.po
Unloading 5 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)

Unloading 527 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 33284.
Total: 89.550158 ms (FindLiveObjects: 4.242097 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.652792 ms MarkObjects: 83.032637 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.622202 ms)

Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
UnloadTime: 14.803721 ms

Unloading 2 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 34581.
Total: 74.064792 ms (FindLiveObjects: 2.719731 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.589931 ms MarkObjects: 69.637959 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.116315 ms)

[16:45:16.605] [1] [ INFO  ] -- MAIN MENU --
[16:45:16.725] [1] [ INFO  ] Initialising UGC Service
Screen resolution updated, saving values to prefs: 1920x1080 @ 60, fullscreen: True
[16:45:16.848] [1] [ INFO  ] UGC Service setup complete..
Setting up 2 worker threads for Enlighten.
  Thread -> id: 25c8 -> priority: 1
  Thread -> id: 2c28 -> priority: 1

That's one of the two new versions, can't remember which one, I'm pretty sure the other one does the same thing.

7 minutes ago, eXponentia said:

Yeah forgot to do that, here's the log.

That's one of the two new versions, can't remember which one, I'm pretty sure the other one does the same thing.

Probably you downloaded the web page instead of the dll. Open the dll with notepad and check if it is "text".

Archived