[MODS] Trevice's Mods Lair

1 hour ago, Dirmagnos said:

Would it be possible to make a mod that would allow transit tubes to be run under ladders and fire poles or at least allow transit tube crossing to do so(first option would be preferable) ? Current limitations make transit system completely unusable to me, as i build in grids, with ladders and fire poles everywhere for better logistics.

In addition to that, would it be possible to make teleporters, similar to liquid/gas gates ? Take Transit Tube Access as base, make it to require 3-4 kW for charging. And instantly teleport dupe from one teleport pad to another.

I can try and take a crack at both. Teleporter would be pretty fun. I'm taking a break from ONI probably until full release though, hoping modding api gets a bit better first.

Another request.

Mod that adds minor healing ability to cots and comfy beds. 24hp/cycle for cot and 48hp/cycle for comfy beds.

It always confused me why sleeping dont restore some small amount of health.

I understand that Triage Cot restores 50hp/cycle, but dupes spend in bed just 3 hours by default. So it would be 3 or 6 health per one night.

Mod status:

• BuildOverFacilities: Not sure if I'll upload it.
  • BuildingModifier: I need to refactor it a bit. I'll wait until ONI release.
  • FastMode: Probably I'll upload it.
  • FluidPhysics: This mod doesn't quite work as I intended. Still I haven't been ablet to fix it.
  • FluidWarp: A bit of testing and I'll upload it to SW
  • InverseElectrolyzer: A bit of testing and I'll upload it to SW. Maybe I'll remove the building with 1 input.
  • MoreTraits: Performance test and then I'll upload it.
  • NoFixedTemps: There are mods in SW already like this. 
  • WorldGenReloaded: I'll wait until ONI release.

Notes:

The mods should still work with ONI buildin modloader if you put them in their own folder under:

C:\Users\YOUR_USER\Documents\Klei\OxygenNotIncluded\mods\local\

There is a specific branch for the mod steam versions (its a WIP): https://github.com/javisar/ONI-Modloader-Mods/tree/Q3-Steam

I plan to remove ONI-Common dependences when/if Klei provides a nicer way of manage config files.

Thanks for the patience.

Hello @trevice Thanks for all the good job here, i want to ask where can i find the "all material mod" i was using before, and the "speed mod" for dig and building very fast ?

Those two mod are critical for me because i Don't have much time to play the game, and that can speed up the gameplay and this is what i looking for.

Thanks.

18 hours ago, harmonium said:

Hello @trevice Thanks for all the good job here, i want to ask where can i find the "all material mod" i was using before,

If with "all material" you mean BuildingModifier mod, you can use the old mod but copy all the old folders of the mod (including config and onicommon) into %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Klei\OxygenNotIncluded\mods\Steam\local\

Other alternative, use a newer non published version from this branch https://github.com/javisar/ONI-Modloader-Mods/tree/Q3-Steam It fixes some bugs and expands the functionality (like wattage in wires) but it hasn't been tested a lot. Also it doesn't depend on Oni Common.

I'd choose the later alternative since is has been made with Q3 in mind.

18 hours ago, harmonium said:

and the "speed mod" for dig and building very fast ?

This mod has been rename to Workable Multipliers in is in the workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1742986928

To achieve the old result of Fast Mode mod, use this config in WorkableMultipliersConfig.json after subscribing and enabling the mod:

{
    "Enabled": true,
    "Logging": false,		// If true, dumps to the output log the List of Workable subclasses

"Workables": {
        "Constructable": {
            "AttributeExperienceMultiplier": 1.0,
            "EfficiencyMultiplier": 100.0,
            "SkillExperienceMultiplier": 1.0
        },
        "Diggable": {
        }
	}
}

On 26/05/2019 at 11:23 AM, trevice said:

If with "all material" you mean BuildingModifier mod, you can use the old mod but copy all the old folders of the mod (including config and onicommon) into %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Klei\OxygenNotIncluded\mods\Steam\local\

Other alternative, use a newer non published version from this branch https://github.com/javisar/ONI-Modloader-Mods/tree/Q3-Steam It fixes some bugs and expands the functionality (like wattage in wires) but it hasn't been tested a lot. Also it doesn't depend on Oni Common.

I'd choose the later alternative since is has been made with Q3 in mind.

This mod has been rename to Workable Multipliers in is in the workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1742986928

To achieve the old result of Fast Mode mod, use this config in WorkableMultipliersConfig.json after subscribing and enabling the mod:

{
    "Enabled": true,
    "Logging": false,		// If true, dumps to the output log the List of Workable subclasses

"Workables": {
        "Constructable": {
        },
        "Diggable": {
        }
	}
}

Trevice i have download the building modifier mod from the oni modloader q3 steam, where i put those mod ? Into the local folder ?

Really enjoyed the custom worldgen mod for editing geyser output.  I was able to make the worthless geysers actually interesting.  Hope this will still be updated and put in SW when 1.0 comes out.  Now that there are 9 different worlds i wonder if it can still be done.

18 hours ago, Shaeden said:

Really enjoyed the custom worldgen mod for editing geyser output.  I was able to make the worthless geysers actually interesting.  Hope this will still be updated and put in SW when 1.0 comes out.  Now that there are 9 different worlds i wonder if it can still be done.

Thank you @Shaeden. Any problems so far? I know it may casuse problems with low world sizes. I promise I'll update and publish the mod into steam but I don't know when I'll time to do it :?

When I used worldgen reloaded for Q3 update it seemed to work just fine.  Haven't tried it on the new update to see if it works, on vacation for a bit.  

With the new update, geyser types are more random I believe (there are less always spawned geysers I think).  Also there is a new saltwater geyser.

Happy to hear you still plan to update and publish to SW.  If you need any help testing or what not let me know.  Thanks for the great mod!

On 13. 7. 2019 at 3:55 AM, tecnix said:

@trevice can you update the Fluid Warp Mod on steam?

the mod still there but it doesnt flow....

Hi, trevice. Pretty please, can you fix Fluid Warp Mod, it is really good mod. It may looks that mod works. But try to Save and Load, after that mod do nothing. It is fixed when you save , completly shutdown game, run game again, load save.

Edited: Actually works good, except that small bug , which I already describe here. Anyway it is faster quit game / run game again, load map, so no big deal.

Ok, All mods ready, I may start to play!!

On 7/1/2019 at 2:11 PM, trevice said:

Thank you @Shaeden. Any problems so far? I know it may casuse problems with low world sizes. I promise I'll update and publish the mod into steam but I don't know when I'll time to do it :?

can u update ONI-Common mod please?

Most mods have been updated or already were working in LU:

• Amphibious
  • Buildable AETN
  • Custom World Size
  • Export Daily Reports
  • Instant Research
  • Inverse Electrolyzer
  • No Minimum Output Temperature (old No Fixed Temperatures)
  • No Damage
  • Room Size
  • Speed Control
  • Super Miner
  • Workable Multipliers
  • ZP Module

Other Mods:

• ONI-Modloader: I haven't tested if it is still working but it should. I'm not going to make any updates unless a major bug.
  • ONI-Common: I won't maintain this mod any more. I'd suggest to don't use it.
  • Fluid Warp: I'll try to test and fix it but it it's going to be hard and it isn't going to be soon.
  • Building Modifier: I have to rework this mod for LU and I'm still hesitant to post it in Steam Workshop because it's a complex mod.
  • World Reloaded: Same as Building Modifier.

On 18/8/2019 at 6:07 PM, Candide said:

Hey trevice, do you know what's broken with Building Modifier? I give limited access to BuildingDef with my mod and was wondering what issues you had.

The only issue is that I haven't had time neither motivation.

Archived