Seeker's modding bucket

How many people use mods?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How many people use mods?

• I like to keep my game vanilla
    • A few mods
    • more then a few mods
    • ALL THE MODS!!!!

Here is a list of my mods that I have made with the help of Cairath, trevice and jakkdl. 

Artic Chilling is like a small Anti Entropy Thermo-Nullifier with the need for power.

Liquid Bottler bottles liquids...

Air Wick. is a low powered way to change polluted water to polluted oxygen

WaterFlow tile alows water to pass through but not gas... but at some pressure it will allow it.

Rubber Suit. Protects from wetness and hot/cold

The Rubber Suit is the newest. 

Get them Here

I added a poll 

Added a new mod. 
The backpacks mod, it comes with 3 packs and shoes. 

Backpack which give 100kgs more carrying 

Light pack which gives light as you dupe moves around. 

Morale Improvement Pack which gives a boost to Morale. 

And Slickster Shoes gives a boost to Athletics. 

This uses a different slot so you could still have on your outfits(you can only have one of these on)

Get it here

I generally avoid using mods on games that aren't fully developed, because they're often broken with updates (Kerbal Space Program, anyone?).  If I do mod, I usually only go for mods that expand the game in some way, or possibly solve some annoying aspect of a game. Rarely do I mod a game to make it easier. To each their own, of course. 

3 hours ago, phod said:

I generally avoid using mods on games that aren't fully developed, because they're often broken with updates (Kerbal Space Program, anyone?).  If I do mod, I usually only go for mods that expand the game in some way, or possibly solve some annoying aspect of a game. Rarely do I mod a game to make it easier. To each their own, of course. 

KSP was really bad for that. I try mods that add depth to the game, and sometimes a little easier

Hello All. 
I update a few of my mods to Q2. Please use the Q2 branch Here.

Mods that are updated are: 

Liquid Bottler.
AirWick
Arctic Chill. 

the others will be going through some mass changes. 

Also I released a new mod called CleanPumping, It's a copy of the toilet and shower that makes clean dirty water and uses a little bleach stone.

On 1/10/2019 at 10:06 AM, rhoven said:

hello, im bit confuse about rubber suit.. i cant find it anywhere, where can i obtain rubber suit? or where to make?

You need to find everything to make the suit. Which is plastic and fabric, and can be made at the Textile Loom. that mod will be ready soon for the update

On 15.10.2018 at 8:36 PM, phod said:

solve some annoying aspect of a game

"Take Medicine Booster Threshold" by Cairath is the only mod I ever used and would love to be added to the core game.

(It´s prevents duplicants abovee 80% immunity from eating vitamin chews.)

12 hours ago, Seeker89 said:

Hello All. 
I update a few of my mods to Q2. Please use the Q2 branch Here.

Mods that are updated are: 

Liquid Bottler.
AirWick
Arctic Chill. 

the others will be going through some mass changes. 

Also I released a new mod called CleanPumping, It's a copy of the toilet and shower that makes clean dirty water and uses a little bleach stone.

You need to find everything to make the suit. Which is plastic and fabric, and can be made at the Textile Loom. that mod will be ready soon for the update

Sorry everyone, I ran into a bug with the CleanPumping, but it's fixed now. I uploaded the Rubbersuit. enjoy!

I also put together something called AirWickPlus... which is everything that the AirWick is x5. I'm not always happy with it so for the ones that use it please let me know.

Archived