On 15.06.2019 at 6:33 AM, minespatch said:

1.Nothing to apologize, that's how you roll. It's a nice addition to your work.

2. The souls grew up to be mega-kaiju loraxes. Works for me.:wilson_ecstatic:

1.^_^

2.:wilson_ecstatic:

Waiting for this event. I hope that when Klei gets better with finances, they will return these Events.I wish Klei a lot of money and even more fans around the world:wilson_dorky:IMG_20190616_095313.thumb.jpg.02d5eb36c30c689a3d1660b0b2cd7aab.jpg

• Like 10

On 18.06.2019 at 6:05 AM, minespatch said:

I like the choices of "skin" color for the pair. Adds even more distinction. The teeth of the gnaw look like broken glass shards.

I didn't try to get that effect on teeth:wilson_ecstatic: It will be necessary to take this into account in the next project.

The second character, which I already showed, but here is his image) IMG_20190614_193717.thumb.jpg.f101464bdac5cee4a9934cfc4d637400.jpg

• Like 7

On 21.06.2019 at 3:12 PM, minespatch said:

What is going on with Wortox there?

Actually, that is not Wortox, and  another character. Well, a reference to my friend. QD2yppWNHMk.thumb.jpg.c3069655355814bcac8b96fd6915f3e3.jpg

And here is another character - Wilgelm. I will say one thing,he knows how to manage time.IMG_20190617_102728.thumb.jpg.e719a920a9ec82cac7f63166297e6bf1.jpg

• Like 7

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

So two pictures of treeguard and one wagstaff. Can you tell me the context of events?

We have a place called "Ask DST". There you can choose a role and be responsible for your character. I chose the role of Treeguard and Wagstaff.

In these pictures you can see congratulations. The first picture is a congratulation of the Queen of Bees. And the second is for Wes.

• Like 1

I make my avatars based on the skins I've done over the years based on the month. Since summer is really hot and tiring, survivor worked for me.

Your piece screams my summer gameplay.... Except I cheat.

Poor Konstantine needs to wear short sleeves.:wilson_ecstatic:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

1.I make my avatars based on the skins I've done over the years based on the month. Since summer is really hot and tiring, survivor worked for me.

2. Your piece screams my summer gameplay.... Except I cheat.

3.Poor Konstantine needs to wear short sleeves.:wilson_ecstatic:

1.We usually have heat in July too. But this year we have rain and cold. Finally, I can feel good even in my favorite sweater (don't ask why I wear a sweater in the summer:wilson_ecstatic:)

2.I do not like the summer season in DST. Because I always have to go down to the caves or go to the oasis. I personally cheated only in the beginning, when I just started playing this great game, and then I had the experience and I learned to play without cheats:wilson_dorky:

3.Poor Constantine, but he is to blame:wilson_sneaky::wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Russian Philin said:

don't ask why I wear a sweater in the summer:wilson_ecstatic:)

Lucky, in California, I could wear my suit and tie without much exhaustion. People told me to stop wearing them in North Carolina due to the heat being worse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1