Another Nullifier question

So I set up a nice little Niche for my nullifier yet it's giving the 'too cold' error at 55oC .  I've got two sets of radiant pipes going through; one going to the aquinator and the other just passively moving heat with clean water.  The entire room is filled with hydrogen... I've moused over every inch.  what am I missing fam?  ;-;

oni.jpg

Is your pump recycling the hydrogen to fast ? I usually get this message when there's not enough gas pressure around the nullifier.

Tzionut : that kind of cooling setup works because the aetn deletes a massive amount of heat to avoid overheating. 2 aquatuners at max capacity generate more than 1.1mW of heat, the aetn doesn't even handle 10% of that normally.

1 minute ago, tzionut said:

Not exactly my aquatuners run one after another, and if you want i can send you the actual temp of the petroleum and hydrogen above... The power switch turn off the both aquatuner if the petroleum goes above 125 if i remember correctly.

Is this setup good for feeding sleet wheat fresh water?

3 minutes ago, tzionut said:

Not exactly my aquatuners run one after another, and if you want i can send you the actual temp of the petroleum and hydrogen above... The power switch turn off the both aquatuner if the petroleum goes above 125 if i remember correctly.

The aetn starts deleting heat at 75°C after one game reload.

Without the glitch and assuming a constant flow of clean water, 80kW of heat mean you're processing ~680g of liquid per second (80000/4.179/28). Not really worth it then.

Is this setup good for feeding sleet wheat fresh water?

Mine is for bristle berry

Without the glitch and assuming a constant flow of clean water, 80kW of heat mean you're processing ~680g of liquid per second (80000/4.179/28). Not really worth it then.

Yes i play without the bug and 680g/ s at 12 degrees is better then none...

13 hours ago, tzionut said:

Why you make such builds? 

P.S. The aquatuner work best submerged..

Because I like making life hard :p    I like flubbing things up before diving into pre-made beauties like that. 

Duly noted on the aquatuner, I've got a feeling I'll be dis-assembling this shortly for one of those designs. They are efficently sexy. 

10 hours ago, Djoums said:

Is your pump recycling the hydrogen to fast ? I usually get this message when there's not enough gas pressure around the nullifier.

14 hours ago, KittenIsAGeek said:

You're certain there is ONLY hydrogen in there?  I suspect there's a packet of CO2 floating around somewhere causing trouble.  What's the pressure of the hydrogen in the room?

The pressure used to be in the thousands (~1.2-1.8 kg/square) but I problems with circulation so I had to reduce it to ~300-600 g/square. Now that it's circulating It could definitely be a possibility of 'too fast'. 

12 hours ago, psusi said:

Why do you guys make walls of tempshift plates?  You know they don't exchange heat with each other?

I'm assuming they want all that extra mass from the 800kg per Tempshift Plate to serve as a reservoir for the cooling/heating effect. 

Not too useful in 1,000kg water but very nice in 20kg hydrogen. 

On 17/09/2018 at 6:17 PM, psusi said:

Why do you guys make walls of tempshift plates?  You know they don't exchange heat with each other?

If I recall right that is not true at all. I once saw a screenshot showcasing a line of tempshift plates equalizing two rooms at different temperatures. And the line of tempshift plates were in vacuum. 

2 hours ago, Christophlette said:

If I recall right that is not true at all. I once saw a screenshot showcasing a line of tempshift plates equalizing two rooms at different temperatures. And the line of tempshift plates were in vacuum. 

It doesn't have to be a gas or liquid, but there must be some other object for the Tempshift Plates to be interacting with.  They are unable to interact with each other.

So if you have a Tempshift Plate that is touching 2 different Tiles, the Plate will conduct temperature across from one side to the other.  But 2 Plates touching each other will not.

7 hours ago, Christophlette said:

Hrm... there was a thread showing two tempshift plates next to each other in a vacuum and they did not exchange heat, but maybe if there is a third one, it will skip the middle and interact with the third?  Have to test that I guess.

14 minutes ago, Saturnus said:

I have no idea why you discuss it and not just test it. It takes like 30 seconds.

And the answer is no, temp shift plates in vacuum do not transfer heat to eachother.

image.png.d1d8ea709069a370458b238f5b45d013.png

That's what I said.  The question is if you have 3 or more of them in a row, do they somehow transfer heat?  That part I'm not sure about and if true, would explain what Christophlette is talking about.

have no idea why you discuss it and not just test it. It takes like 30 seconds.

And the answer is no, temp shift plates in vacuum do not transfer heat to eachother.

Yes not in vacuum. The tempshift plate are best used in contact whit liquid or gas...The tempshift plate doesn't exchange temp between another adjacent one. They exchange temp between one, and gas/liquid, then the gas/liquid exchange the heat whit the adjacent and so on.

Archived