gas grass

If you put any seeds (gas grass included), on undig ground (not tile), after few cycles seeds starts growing. In this case you dont need chlorine at all. You still need direct sunligth. Of course plants will grow more slowly..  (At least this works in rocketry preview).

38 minutes ago, Mantak said:

If you put any seeds (gas grass included), on undig ground (not tile), after few cycles seeds starts growing. In this case you dont need chlorine at all. You still need direct sunligth. Of course plants will grow more slowly..  (At least this works in rocketry preview).

Wheezeworts replant themselves after some time on the ground but I've never seen it happen for any other plant.

7 hours ago, jude123412 said:

Can you make a gaseous farm tile for gas grass to grow in so we dont need to cool chlorine to -150 degrees 

Gas, grass or ass,  no body rides for free.. Work for it!

1 hour ago, Mantak said:

Like magic pees? 

1 hour ago, Djoums said:

Wheezeworts replant themselves after some time on the ground but I've never seen it happen for any other plant.

Ok I was wrong. It not work for every seeds. It work only for wheezeworts and gas grass. It takes about 3 cycles and not working in vacuum.

12 minutes ago, jude123412 said:

i just find it realy dificult to make a setup to cool chlorine but if there was a late game gaseous farm tile that could only be obtained after you get to the organic mass that would make it a bit more fun

No, it would ruin the whole point of cooling chlorine, which is the most fun part of the gas grass chain.

13 hours ago, jude123412 said:

i just find it realy dificult to make a setup to cool chlorine but if there was a late game gaseous farm tile that could only be obtained after you get to the organic mass that would make it a bit more fun

The easiest set up is two rooms connected by a wall, one room contains hydrogen and wheezeworts, the other contains chlorine gas. That is as simple as it gets.

Giving that that is an early game solution, the late game solutions are all down to your creativity.

Archived