Skins Ideas

2 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Ivo = Using every pronoun to stay alive 

I don't understand this comment the only things I know is that Ivo is a name and Stay alive sounds like still alive which is the ending song from portal 

21 minutes ago, I.E.L said:

I don't understand this comment the only things I know is that Ivo is a name and Stay alive sounds like still alive which is the ending song from portal 

that i literally dont care whats anyones gender and just mix in all pronouns to stay without being flamed

1 minute ago, Lumina said:

Serious question, but isn't "they" a way to speak about someone when you don't know their gender ? English isn't my native language.

It can be used in that way but they can be used in a lot of different ways as well 

1 minute ago, Thalkas said:

I cant waiting for this mod ;-; your arts are amazing

Neither can I it looks amazing

2 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

that i literally dont care whats anyones gender and just mix in all pronouns to stay without being flamed

Yea same

On 8/20/2018 at 4:56 PM, I.E.L said:
  1. Winter skins:5b7b273629b77_holidayskins.thumb.jpg.384d28ad8622385020cf3f14ce8f9f54.jpg
  2. Eyebrella: Sparkles can come out of it just like the Goatshead cane or some kind of lights.
  3. Ancient skins:5b7b2886f15df_ancientskinsbeta.thumb.jpg.f153e5d68062a60579633bbd2c630a55.jpg
    Dark Sword: It leaks nightmare fuel on the ground and it soaks in and disappears. 
    Pickaxe: When it breaks it can make a sound similar to mining Thulecite.
  4. Unfinished skin ideas/Skins that are in any collection:5b7b29beccffc_skinsbeta.thumb.jpg.30ccb6645df1fecdc850e401e373b9e5.jpgCrock pot and Drying Rack: I like broken things that's all.
  1. You might want to check out @PanAzej's Default winter mod for the tree hat.
  2. Though that would be a nice update to his mod if he wanted to.
  3. Teeters along the line of Ancient and triumphant skins. Would love to see a ancient set for the main characters.
  4. The broken items would fit perfectly under Survivor skin collection.

5b5589e717c93_20180723-Pithposadaskins.thumb.png.bac6912311b251dfe4f430d5d8310f47.png

I'd love to see people do skin concepts for Dia de los Muertos/Posada themed skeleton skins. The bright colors would contrast from the gloomy world.

586d7de062138_kittykitskinsconcepts.png.7b302b9cd1806bd0b89a97a756abbdef.png

These two were requests but I'd love more kittykit skins

5b37379c8729b_MaxwelltheWinterfeastElf.thumb.png.89646642f83c6de0b21b7680137dab1f.png

Snowfallen christmas elf skins. Mainly for the friendly scarecrow and dueling fencers.

5 hours ago, minespatch said:
  1. You might want to check out @PanAzej's Default winter mod for the tree hat.
  2. Though that would be a nice update to his mod if he wanted to.
  3. Teeters along the line of Ancient and triumphant skins. Would love to see a ancient set for the main characters.
  4. The broken items would fit perfectly under Survivor skin collection.

5b5589e717c93_20180723-Pithposadaskins.thumb.png.bac6912311b251dfe4f430d5d8310f47.png

I'd love to see people do skin concepts for Dia de los Muertos/Posada themed skeleton skins. The bright colors would contrast from the gloomy world.

586d7de062138_kittykitskinsconcepts.png.7b302b9cd1806bd0b89a97a756abbdef.png

These two were requests but I'd love more kittykit skins

5b37379c8729b_MaxwelltheWinterfeastElf.thumb.png.89646642f83c6de0b21b7680137dab1f.png

Snowfallen christmas elf skins. Mainly for the friendly scarecrow and dueling fencers.

I don't know what to say every single thing you said is amazing 

Also I agree with every single drawing of yours 

4 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

*looks at the steam workshop*

Yeah... it might be a good thing that they don't...

ok come on that’s just close-minded. They really do have some amazing things like this

(I actually wanna download this mod just to see what it’s about)

5 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Yea that is true but I would love to see stuff like in TF2 were the players can make skins and have them being accepted but yea steam workshop can be used like that too

On 27/8/2018 at 8:58 AM, FuffledBeeQueen said:

In the mean time enjoy Wig's new Skin Set

Hide contents

Aa8iSM9.png

On 30/8/2018 at 5:40 PM, Sinister_Fang said:

i understand what u meant, the workshop is mostly full of memes and anime characters, but theres some content that looks gorgeous like this one that should be in the game, some games do this, for example, payday, the most liked skins in the workshop, get in the game, the binding of isaac, they get booster packs with workshop content, trove, they add the most liked stuff, i think klei could also do this, and it wouldnt take a lot of effort from them, but, you know, its klei.

24 minutes ago, ZolaRay said:

i understand what u meant, the workshop is mostly full of memes and anime characters, but theres some content that looks gorgeous like this one that should be in the game, some games do this, for example, payday, the most liked skins in the workshop, get in the game, the binding of isaac, they get booster packs with workshop content, trove, they add the most liked stuff, i think klei could also do this, and it wouldnt take a lot of effort from them, but, you know, its klei.

The anime, furry and meme characters flooding the workshop is part of the problem, but another issue is artstyle. I've seen very few artists actually able to mimic Klei's style to a degree that it blends in perfectly with the rest of the game. In most cases they'll get close, but it looks a little off when ingame.

Don't get me wrong, I've seen a lot of community skin concepts I'd love to see in the game. But I feel like this would be opening up a fairly dangerous floodgate.

Archived