Do Showers have a morale effect?

15 minutes ago, _Q_ said:

Depending on dupe if they are grimy they give small amount of negative decor. I saw -5, -15 and so on, that vanishes when they take shower.

Pretty minimal effect.

Thank you, I'd never realized that was what caused that.

1 hour ago, _Q_ said:

Depending on dupe if they are grimy they give small amount of negative decor. I saw -5, -15 and so on, that vanishes when they take shower.

Pretty minimal effect.

I don't know if it used to work that way, but the outfit is now simply a -5 décor change.  It doesn't with a shower at least in this update.  Grimy doesn't do anything I can tell.  Nor does being clean.

3 hours ago, _Q_ said:

Pretty sure it doesn't vanish after a shower but when you make them wear snazzy suits.

6 hours ago, Miravlix said:

Mouse over grimy in the dupes panel to see what it does, I think it says 5% stress added, but I'm not in game to verify it.

Stress is not affected by grimy in the stress display, which to me would be the more important indicator.  However, I'll check...

"This duplicant is dirty and needs a shower."  Entire Tooltip.

Nothing in the stress tooltip for grimy.  Doesn't like to be in soggy shoes, though.

Archived