Rhymes with Play - DST Illustration and Doodle Jam

Join Klei artists Toni and Leira on Twitch (and on the Don't Starve Together Steam Store page) where they will be hosting a Don't Starve Art Doodle Jam as well as a summer-themed illustration, live on the Rhymes with Play Dev Cast.

Don't forget to click the follow button on the Klei Twitch channel to get alerted whenever we go live. As always, the Rhymes with Play Dev Streams are live Thursdays at 3:30 PM Pacific Time (10:30 PM UTC)

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Use our handy widget below to see when the stream goes live in your area:

We hope you enjoyed the latest Rhymes with Play Dev Cast! As promised, here are the Doodle Jam and the Summer-themed Don't Starve Together illustration from the recent dev stream.

Doodle Jam

rwp_doodlejam.png

Don't Starve Together Illustration

rwp_summer_1920x1080.png

Be sure to check out the Klei Art Stream Tuesdays at 4:00 PM (Pacific) and Rhymes with Play Dev Cast Thursdays at 3:30 PM. Click on the follow button on our Twitch channel to get alerted whenever we go live.

Finally, a big thanks to @Auspice, @Catteflyterpill, @minreaV, @Persephoneia, @AzulCrescent and @Wesminator as well as Netmonster3987, SKBsu0, SnakeyArts, and Wolfiethemedic for sharing their Don't Starve Together fan art with us! If you were drawing along with us on the art stream, post your art submission on this forum thread.

SAM_3708.thumb.JPG.3e0422a9e841fbed7a3ff17d825680ee.JPG

Webber poses for Toni and Leira while development skin Sludge Carter plans to MK Ultra webber for his organization T.O.X.I.C(I never thought @jouste would even use that phrase on a stream:wilson_ecstatic:).

image.png.fb501a31df5ba3067785fe1318130093.pngPrefer this composition compared to the final touches. It looks like Webber is ignoring Wendy's skull collection hobby.:wilson_sneaky:

Looking forward to a hi-res image of the fin- Okay thenimage.png.188e1c27d9820299631bd62b02150945.png

@JanH Is it possible to get 1920 x 1080 version of the summer drawing? I want to set it as Desktop Background :>

EDIT: Oh wait nvm I think its already that resolution, for some reason it didnt download that way

Thanks for the great stream! I had fun. 

@JanH it is my pleasure, I'm happy to share my love for the game!

I tried to mimic the official art style this time around.

Doodles:
doodles_by_frygia-dchpwse.jpg

Wickerbottom is fabulous. Wendy and Webber are fun. How to Wigfrid though? ??? 

Summer Illustration:
Wilson ofc

summer_heat_by_frygia-dchpwsu.jpg

I am

too lazy for a background. I've also never actually made it to summer. 

Archived