I've found strange file in scripts of DST

Hello, guys! I am really excited. I've found a really strange and interesting script in game's files. If you go to: source_folder_of_the_game/data/databundles/scripts/nis, you will find a file "xbnyn.lua". So this file looks like there is wrong encoding. You can find here some single words like: "execute". "print", "string", "table", etc, but another big part is broken. There is no doubt that is not a lua script. But we have one little problem: how to get the full source code of the script? I don't know lua well, so I hope you will help me guys. And sorry for my bad english. 

screenshot.png

OMG TRY DECIPHING THE WEIRD WORDS BY - 13

URYYB ZRFFNTR. UNIR RIRELGUVAT V FRAG GB FB RIRELGUVAT. QBA'G JNAG ZR VAGRESRER. HFR JUNGRIRE PUNAARYF PNA. ' MMMMMMM...

Means : @PeterA What is dis.

HELLO MESSAGE. HAVE EVERYTHING I SENT TO SO EVERYTHING. DON'T WANT ME INTERFERE. USE WHATEVER CHANNELS CAN. ' ZZZZZZZ

Speaking of old hidden things, does anyone else know where to find that thread talking about the hidden file the MacTusk poster leads to? I remember having to brighten the image to reveal some letter cypher and the final file revealing a letter from Maxwell about the usual "good job, you found another secret, stay tuned for more" thing.

27 minutes ago, SpikeGuy said:

Speaking of old hidden things, does anyone else know where to find that thread talking about the hidden file the MacTusk poster leads to? I remember having to brighten the image to reveal some letter cypher and the final file revealing a letter from Maxwell about the usual "good job, you found another secret, stay tuned for more" thing.

R.I.P me... I wasn't into Don't Starve When W.C. Puzzles were still a thing.

On 6/20/2018 at 1:01 PM, lifetheuniverse said:

Found it, that's actually interesting. For the most part, other game files are pretty...open.

I swear I've seen that specific string of characters from the title elsewhere.

...ah.

How has that thread not been archived? If people were to comment on that it'd be a necro of the highest order! 

On 6/19/2018 at 6:59 PM, ntngel1 said:

*Snip*

Spoiler

screenshot.png

What is that? Windows Vista?

Archived