Suggestion / Shipwrecked and Hamlet to DST

I think it's strange that only (Reign of Giants) is in DST, I personally like Shipwrecked, but I do not like it that I can not play with friends! and that I have already seen the Hamlet trailer, I am already hyped for this DLC! Suppose it comes to DST, I would not mind to buy a separate DLC for that... or if you bought it on DS then you get it for free or free items.

I know more people want to see this! please let it come truth!

With kind regards, LeeJow.

That would separate the fanbase if they charged money for dlc and that's no good! So dlc should be ds exclusive and modders can port the dlc to dst after a couple years I think that's best :D!!

On 14-6-2018 at 10:35 PM, Cyberboy2000 said:

Please do some research before posting this kind of topic.

Sorry, that is certainly true, I am asking also about the future game. '' Hamlet ''

4 hours ago, Hell-met said:

I refuse to believe such an amazing port is just held off by a matter of money

how offending

You don't have to believe, because it's not just a matter of money. Some other reasons are: SW was made by another indie team, it would require a huge rework to function with multiplayer both on coding and design-level (which might not worth it) and Klei is busy with other things right now.

On 26. 6. 2018 at 11:01 AM, fimmatek said:

You don't have to believe, because it's not just a matter of money. Some other reasons are: SW was made by another indie team, it would require a huge rework to function with multiplayer both on coding and design-level (which might not worth it) and Klei is busy with other things right now.

Aaaanf the team abandoned the game like a serial killer in a bunny suit abandoning place he killed at

Archived