Infinite Gas Storage

51 minutes ago, Neotuck said:

Covering a vent with a few grams of liquid still bypasses the 2kg pressure limit.  I don't know if that will be patched soon

How many liquid should I drop again? I lost the post about this 

3 minutes ago, Oni Noob said:

How many liquid should I drop again? I lost the post about this 

I put a mesh tile under the vent, fill the liquid until the mesh tile is full.  Then put a tiny amount in so the liquid touches the vent and it should be fine

I build the vent with tiles on left, right and bottom, but I wait until I've dripped water to close one of the sides, that ensure the tiles can't hold to much water to block the vent, because the excess will drip away.

I wonder why people can't explain how to do something simple like this, to much debug mode going on?

19 minutes ago, Miravlix said:

I wonder why people can't explain how to do something simple like this, to much debug mode going on?

There are entire posts already detailing these procedures in full, with discussion and optimization et all buried under a stack of newbie questions that would all be answered if people would bother to check if someone else already posted about Blank before starting another post about Blank.  In this case blank would be the new poi that has atleast 2 if not 3 separate posts about it going "Whats this new thing"....

Just now, Kabrute said:

There are entire posts already detailing these procedures in full, with discussion and optimization et all buried under a stack of newbie questions that would all be answered if people would bother to check if someone else already posted about Blank before starting another post about Blank.  In this case blank would be the new poi that has atleast 2 if not 3 separate posts about it going "Whats this new thing"....

Huh ^^

42 minutes ago, Miravlix said:

Well, I for one didn't bother explaining how to do it because no one asked how to do it. The only questions asked were if it still worked and how much liquid to use... 

And what about the liquid storage over-pressurized ? Anyone tested it on last patch ?

Liquids will attempt to displace their neighbour liquids if they have sufficient mass

Im speaking about a liquid vent in the bottom with oil on it, and filling a box with water for exemple.

whatf am i seeing? some sophisticated doom-machine?
simpler design:

*GG*
*GG*
*ww*
G- gas, 4 tiles to fir gas pump in

w - water/vent, 2 vents in case gas gets displaced, and 300 gramms ofwater, so gas will travel to one of vents whenever water is displaced

water can cycle left/right but still gas will leak out from where water is, if this gets fixed i may be doing another trick with water-door compression, when that gets fixed by adding pressure damage to walls - just build more walls... 

everything good is simple

Archived