Morb : everything you need to know about it

On 9/4/2018 at 2:06 AM, Technoincubus said:

Is there a way to liquify polluted oxygen to polluted water or otherwise clean it without using deodor.?

coldness kills germs as good as heat. That's why PO2 in frozen biome never has any slimelung. you can use anti-nullifier to clean water too. works better than heat.

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 7:38 PM, crypticorb said:

This is very useful. I'm not so certain on the "Cannot be in pH2O" part, as I use that as an integral part of keeping my puft hatchery happy. Note that this method isn't perfectly optimized for slime production, it's for producing eggs and other puft types.

There's 7-8 morbs in the pH2O pool below, and they produce pO2 normally.

bbbbbbb.thumb.png.d75bcd3f0e4502013051acc270ff4dd4.png

Looks like the morb soaked in partial water pool got fixed.  you have to manually pump the gas now to keep them producing more.

On 5/12/2018 at 5:06 AM, Pyrrus said:

No, but the outhouse can be reset by deconstructing a tile below it and rebuilding it. So you can make a stack of vertical outhouses with Pneumatic doors in front such that any morbs that form fall to the bottom into a morb chamber and then you just deconstruct and reconstruct a tile below the outhouse. Allows for quick(ish) and efficient morb farming.

My morbs just live in the toilet. I have 2 toilets. When one of them is overloaded i do not let the dupes in for 1.5 days. No doors, no logic, no pumps, just 2 air-cleaners int the room and some on the roof.

On 11/24/2018 at 12:17 AM, kurikaktus said:

how many morbs can you keep? I have this many morbs and apparently with that amount of critters, they lag out the puffts and they dont breath as muchpxlq6950v1021.jpg

Damn! That's so funny!
A dupe wants to poop... The dupe, travels through the whole base, puts on an exosuite. EXOSUITE, KARL! The dupe climbs a ladder, to find a free and not overpooped outhouse. And finally poops right through the suit...
And more fun: never ever use it at night!!

On 12/14/2018 at 5:16 PM, anton_stezhkin said:

My morbs just live in the toilet. I have 2 toilets. When one of them is overloaded i do not let the dupes in for 1.5 days. No doors, no logic, no pumps, just 2 air-cleaners int the room and some on the roof.

Damn! That's so funny!
A dupe wants to poop... The dupe, travels through the whole base, puts on an exosuite. EXOSUITE, KARL! The dupe climbs a ladder, to find a free and not overpooped outhouse. And finally poops right through the suit...
And more fun: never ever use it at night!!

I actually just read the reply to this today xD

Anyway the outhouses were constructed way before the puft pen and exosuit dock was created. I spammed the morbs first before making their pen xD

Anyway, I cant seem to make this work anymore in the quality of life update. Dups cant seem to walk on doors anymore

7 hours ago, goatt said:

In my game, it seems that Morb spawns far slower than per/1.5 cycle. I think it gets nerfed. I wonder if you can experiment and update with new info.

Yes, I need to update all the topic according the doors has been fix also.

I figured out a way to create a 'Critter Ladder' that will help with relocating any critters that don't cling to walls.  Figured i'd post it!

I tested it recently with morbs, this works since any critter can hop down 2 squares.  I also used this to lure slicks out of the scorching areas for capture, just switch the direction, instead of buttons opening the door on their level, open the one above.

B94B8142DBF6523FC2340A1945C766F01C372CC1

Archived