Kuttie's Drawn Stuff

Kuttie

Well, dear TylerTheDragon, I tried to draw your request. I hope I didn't crush your expectations, I'm absolutely not used to draw in the style of the game. X-D (Usually I draw cutesy anime stuff.)post-10008-1376459103038_thumb.jpgOh, and the comic strips have to wait until friday, sorry. D-: It's 1 am at the moment here and tomorrow I wanna visit a friend.

• Like 2

Alright, Tallbird/Smallbird vs Wilson and the Bishounen- /Chibi-Wilson are in progress. (I couldn't decide if I should draw Wilson as a chibi or "normal anime". I'll draw both of them because both look disturbing.) But be warned: I can't draw him "most anime looking that anyone has ever done". I can just draw him as anime looking as I'm able to. I wanna keep my sanity, sorry. X-DI'll upload the pictures, when they are finished. That'll take a while, because it's now bed time for me. :-o

Whoo! I finished all the requests! :-DFirst the picture for thatpikminguy:post-10008-13764591073162_thumb.jpgI'm still thinking, every Tallbird/Smallbird is a female. :-/Now the anime Wilsons for Wilson P. Higgsbury: post-10008-13764591073449_thumb.jpgpost-10008-13764591073783_thumb.jpgHave fun with these... thingies, Wilson. They'll watch you in your sleep. ;-P(I gave Wilson purple eyes and dark blue hair. Because of anime reasons.)

• Like 1

I'll try, jujubomber, I'll try.(By the way... looking at your ceiling Wilson avatar, I'm wondering: Is there a basement Wilson, too? I bet it's the insane Wilson. Or that monster Wilson by Raven. X-D)

Edited by Kuttie

@ Wilson P. Higgsbury:I don't wanna take your babies. I'm a bad mother. X-D And I'm afraid of the dark.@ RetroGamer2000:I can try. Just be patient. :-3@ jujubomber:You're welcome. @ MycoLogical:It's "Sehr" not "Serh". ;-DDanke!-----------------Meh, I can't find my notes for the comic strips. However... here's the first one. Hope you like it. :-Dpost-10008-13764591124187_thumb.jpgThere's no business like chomp-business. ;-P

Edited by Kuttie
It's late and I really should read what I'm trying to write. X-D
  • Haha 1

@ MycoLogicalReally? German is not an easy language to learn. As an example: I could never tell you the correct use of the german "the". ("Der", "die" and "das".) And I'm a native speaker. It's something you have to learn until it's haunting you in your sleep. (Or you're born here like me. X-D)But I don't wanna discourage you. It's great that you wanna learn German. =D Viel Spaß dabei! ("Have fun with it!")Fun fact: Say "How up! Do high-knee!" Then it's sounding like you're talking german while saying "Get lost, you dumb person!"(Or how it's wrote correctly: "Hau ab, du Heini!")

Edited by Kuttie

@ MycoLogicalReally? German is not an easy language to learn. As an example: I could never tell you the correct use of the german "the". ("Der", "die" and "das".) And I'm a native speaker. It's something you have to learn until it's haunting you in your sleep. (Or you're born here like me. X-D)But I don't wanna discourage you. It's great that you wanna learn German. =D Viel Spaß dabei! ("Have fun with it!")Fun fact: Say "How up! Do high-knee!" Then it's sounding like you're talking german while saying "Get lost, you dumb person!"(Or how it's wrote correctly: "Hau ab, du Heini!")

Now that can be helpful!I chose German for two reasons, mainly my uncle is fluent in it so; if I struggle; I at least have someone to talk to to help.I looked at this ranking system; German was a level 2 language...so it was a step above others but not as hard as others.

Oh my lord! This is some of the best art I've seen in a long time , The dapper Wolfgang is too dapper for me :DDDDDI need you to do something for me , Take this respect...Even maxwell is gasping at your amazing talent , We both can't draw to save our lives...

Edited by TylerTheDragon