Kuttie's Drawn Stuff

Kuttie

Alrighty! Here's a new load of pictures for you guys!First, the Wes for RetroGamer2000:WesPicThen, the chibi robot for WX-78:MyPicLast, but not least, the Cthulhu crossover for Symage:CthulhuPic

Dude, It´s even more awesome than I thought, I´d give you a few spare parts of me, but I would malfunction if I did it.Anyways keed up the amazing work!

For susieeg:post-10008-13764591209108_thumb.jpgToday I was playing Don't Starve. It was kinda funny. The hounds attacked in the night and I lost my backpack for two days after that. It reappeared in front of my fridge thingie. X-D(Seriously I looked everywhere and couldn't find it. And then it was just sitting there in front of my nose.)

For susieeg:[ATTACH=CONFIG]3481[/ATTACH]Today I was playing Don't Starve. It was kinda funny. The hounds attacked in the night and I lost my backpack for two days after that. It reappeared in front of my fridge thingie. X-D(Seriously I looked everywhere and couldn't find it. And then it was just sitting there in front of my nose.)

Ghost Backpack?!

Today I was playing Don't Starve. It was kinda funny. The hounds attacked in the night and I lost my backpack for two days after that. It reappeared in front of my fridge thingie. X-D(Seriously I looked everywhere and couldn't find it. And then it was just sitting there in front of my nose.)

Aww.. Wendy looks adorable.Your art is sooo cute. ;3