Feastclops has Klaus' eye?

Notably the solo survivor chest for the Snowfallen skins is a Klaus chest, containing Klaus' antlers on the icey chest, very similar to the Deerclops chest for buying all of the set, for 9.99, however, it also has the red eye, which is odd considering Klaus is "multiated" and does not have an eye. Looking closer at the Feastclops, it's antlers are identical in shape to Klaus, and as we all know it does not have the generic Deerclops eye, leading me to believe this Clops is either related to Klaus, or the result of Klaus' mutilation, presumably by Charlie to upgrade the Deerclops?

Been looking for a place to put this -

I think Klaus and Deerclops are the same species, due to a little thing called "Sexual dimorphism" which basically means the species have differences between genders besides the sexual organs, for instance how male peacocks have lots of colorful feathers whereas female peacocks are just dirt colored. 

Here's a bit more evidence to support my claim:

(Somewhere) The devs stated all the seasonal giants - Deerclops, Bearger, M/G, and Dragonfly are all females. And, it may just be safe to assume that Klaus is a male to correspond to Santa Claus in general. They both have very similar features - One eye, antlers, claws, and the fact they are rather large in size. (Especially if you kill Klaus' deer.) It would also make sense that they both show up during winter. Of course, Klaus also seems to be very closely related to Krampus, so there's either some crazy family tree going on here, or there's a clear "Klaus is a really fat king krampus" or "Klaus is a male deerclops."

As for if his eye is a festive light, that'd be interesting, and rather funny to me.

1 hour ago, Auth said:

Been looking for a place to put this -

I think Klaus and Deerclops are the same species, due to a little thing called "Sexual dimorphism" which basically means the species have differences between genders besides the sexual organs, for instance how male peacocks have lots of colorful feathers whereas female peacocks are just dirt colored. 

Here's a bit more evidence to support my claim:

(Somewhere) The devs stated all the seasonal giants - Deerclops, Bearger, M/G, and Dragonfly are all females. And, it may just be safe to assume that Klaus is a male to correspond to Santa Claus in general. They both have very similar features - One eye, antlers, claws, and the fact they are rather large in size. (Especially if you kill Klaus' deer.) It would also make sense that they both show up during winter. Of course, Klaus also seems to be very closely related to Krampus, so there's either some crazy family tree going on here, or there's a clear "Klaus is a really fat king krampus" or "Klaus is a male deerclops."

As for if his eye is a festive light, that'd be interesting, and rather funny to me.

Klaus is an overgrown Krampus though, however a Cyclops? Maybe he's some kind of weird ass baby between Clops & a Krampus.

Just now, IzzyXD said:

Klaus is an overgrown Krampus though, however a Cyclops? Maybe he's some kind of weird ass baby between Clops & a Krampus.

No he is just very fat clops

Just now, IzzyXD said:

Just now, IzzyXD said:

Just now, IzzyXD said:

Just now, IzzyXD said:

Archived