Finally got Gold Run!

Jynn

And it was a team of all beta testers haha!

now to get Deathless.... >.< i have trouble even getting solo deathless, I always end up dying at least once (maybe it's becuase I never get a DPS slot, i'm always tank xD DPS slots are always filled when i get in a group)

Any tips for deathless? I'd love to get those achievements too

20171114204859_1.jpg

Tanking just requires a decent healer and characters with lots of health. The more healing recieved flower and the passive regen wreath are your friends there.

For the no death run: It is incredibly hard, I just did it with a very good group lately. Make sure you have characters with lots of health. (Bye Maxwell) Chosing woodie as runner worked best for me there, because he can aggro easier and has more hp (Than Wes). Wolfgang and WX or Wigfrid for tanks. Wigfrid is really nice for flipping those turtles and for that extra dps so you don't have to fight as long. Woodie can stop those spinners. Winona is really good for healing, especially those boarrior sleep heals due to her smaller cd (Don't underestimate this. With a good Winona healer it feels like the Boarrior is sleeping 3/4 of the time. This means lots of time to heal and regroup). Webber and Willow (with firestaff) can put out a considerable amount of damage. Time your attacks and everything with the others properly on a voice chat. Beware of the aggro draw of the molten darts. You don't need Wilson for this one, since death isn't planned anyways. Focus on pure survival. Don't get annoyed by losing and keep trying while focusing on learning from the causes of your deaths.

Good luck!

7 minutes ago, Cyberboy2000 said:

Congrats! I'm still looking for a team that can do this. Unfortunately I'm in europe so I couldn't join you. Did you have Wigfrid as tank or dart user?

wigfrid switched to darts, and woody became a tank after he was done kiting. He and Wx would swap out on the boss so that they never got too low.

I was winona-healing up until the final boss, then wicker and i switched and she healed while i used fire staff

Just now, Cyberboy2000 said:

That's cool, I hadn't thought of that.

we shoved the boss into a corner, of course xD but yea, at scorpeons Wigfrid changed to darts and stuck with darts for the rest of the match

10 minutes ago, Cyberboy2000 said:

Congrats! I'm still looking for a team that can do this. Unfortunately I'm in europe so I couldn't join you. Did you have Wigfrid as tank or dart user?

If you got some members, I could participate. Already got it, but I can help anyway.

20 hours ago, Jynn said:

Any tips for deathless?

1st tip: No Wilson

2nd tip: Don't die

3rd tip: find people that can make it alive too

Best team for me is Woodie, Wolfgang, Willow, Wickerbottom, Wigfrid, Webber

Hardest part is to make boarrior stay in heal circle on second phase. You need to use enrage attack on boarrior, so he will stay on the place enough to fall asleep. There is three enrage attacks: Meteor, Molten dart special, Drill spear Special. Molten dart is the best because of quick animation, So dart holder should keep his special for heals

9 minutes ago, landromat said:

1st tip: No Wilson

2nd tip: Don't die

3rd tip: find people that can make it alive too

Best team for me is Woodie, Wolfgang, Willow, Wickerbottom, Wigfrid, Webber

Hardest part is to make boarrior stay in heal circle on second phase. You need to use enrage attack on boarrior, so he will stay on the place enough to fall asleep. There is three enrage attacks: Meteor, Molten dart special, Drill spear Special. Molten dart is the best because of quick animation, So dart holder should keep his special for heals

we went Woodie, Wx, Webber, Wicker, Winona, and Wigfrid

our strategy was to fight him in the middle, until the pig wave, meteor the pig wave with wicker's amplified meteor to kill them in 1 shot, and then winona (healer previously) and wicker changed gear and wicker began healing. We then cornered him for the final phase, so he had no chance to avoid the circle, and didn't use the motlen dart special because he didn't need it (and it tended to wake him up once he had already fallen asleep when webber tried). Wigfrid went pure darts after the scorp wave as well

The tanks would swap out (woody had switched to tank after he no longer needed to kite), when one got low health 

over all i think it worked pretty well!

1 minute ago, Jynn said:

we went Woodie, Wx, Webber, Wicker, Winona, and Wigfrid

our strategy was to fight him in the middle, until the pig wave, meteor the pig wave with wicker's amplified meteor to kill them in 1 shot, and then winona (healer previously) and wicker changed gear and wicker began healing. We then cornered him for the final phase, so he had no chance to avoid the circle, and didn't use the motlen dart special because he didn't need it (and it tended to wake him up once he had already fallen asleep when webber tried). Wigfrid went pure darts after the scorp wave as well

The tanks would swap out (woody had switched to tank after he no longer needed to kite), when one got low health 

over all i think it worked pretty well!

yes, that can work even better, but probably a bit longer than my team

last night we got a team together, came up with an official strat, drilled ourselves on it, and played one game. That was the first one.

we lost a bunch of time because after the pig wave 3 people died and we had to take turns kiting boarrior and dying while we rezzed and healed people and it got messy. but we managed to make it, just barely.

this morning, we got a team together where 3 or 4 people were playing new characters for the achievements and creamed our last record without even attempting to do so. We seriously were just going in for the win. 

20171115191538_1.jpg

20171116093210_1.jpg

Archived