why i don't like the forge

Before the thread stirs up more conflict between users, I'd like everyone to be aware of the rules set in the guidelines for our community. Disagreeing with Lucy being used by other characters is fine, but lets try not to throw around negativity just for the sake of our dissatisfaction. Instead I encourage that we come up with ideas or reworks with regards to Lucy. The down sides and the upsides of these ideas and hopefully give Klei a constructive collection of feedback of where to go from here with The Forge.

It was in Beta for a reason, let's talk about that instead. Keep it clean guys. cheers.

3 hours ago, SuperDavid said:

I think Lucy's dead in The Forge because she doesn't talk at all, maybe that's why other characters can hold her...because she's now just a normal axe.

Or maybe she doesnt need to express her feeling through words but BUTCHING EVERY SINGLE LIVING THING ON THE ARENA AND GET SOAKING WET IN BLOOD. THAT'S WHY SHE'S CALLED LUCY, THE RABID AXE.

Back to topic, I dont find it viable but aint mad about it neither, unless I'm playing Woodie and want my Lucy back. In that case is needed a fix.

Archived