McMatthew Does Some Drawings

I don't usually stray into this part of the forum, although I really should because every thread is incredible. Anyway, I've decided to put my own spin on the characters in Don't Starve.

Wilson

post-5004-1376459074155_thumb.jpg

I kind of had the Blair Witch Project in mind when I did this. By the way, that film isn't worth the hype.

Wendy & Abigail

post-5004-13764590868064_thumb.jpg

Willow

post-5004-13764590990171_thumb.jpg

It's like Little Red Riding Hood, if you see what I mean.

Maxwell

post-5004-1376459074035_thumb.jpg

The more I look at this one, the less I like it, so I'll probably redo it at some point.

Thanks for taking the time to look at this.

Edited by McMatthew
  • Like 1

Here it is, kind of. Tried to make it look like the light of the fire was shining on his face, but I couldn't think of what to put lurking in the background. Glowing eyes seemed a bit unoriginal. Would like to here anyone's suggestions though. post-5004-13764590741968_thumb.jpg

Edited by McMatthew
  • Like 1

Here it is, kind of. Tried to make it look like the light of the fire was shining on his face, but I couldn't think of what to put lurking in the background. Glowing eyes seemed a bit unoriginal. Would like to here anyone's suggestions though.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2680[/ATTACH]
I was completely caught off guard when I first saw it. Looks good! :D Maybe add some hands reaching for him in the background? I dunno.Also, you up for drawing Wendy?

post-5004-13764590868625_thumb.jpgHere's Wendy (No Shining joke intended). But yeah, I had the creepy twins from The Shining in mind. Did this with ink, and tried to make Abigail look a bit more ghostly by being less precise with my brush and making her face look a bit creepier (she's the one on the right). Hope you like it.
  • Like 1