I drew art Part 2

Hey, a longer while ago i've tried my luck in drawing Wilson, and today i've decided to once again attempt to draw.

This time i drew my favourite character, i like to think i've improved myself since last time, used Fire Alpaca and spent about two hours on it.

What do you guys think?

Wendy

• Like 7

Keep this as your main art thread and keep posting your progress pieces.

I like the pose, trees, and perspective but it does need some polishing. If you made the ground on the background darker compared to the foreground, it would help.

Thanks guys, i'm not really an artist, so i don't know if there really will be other stuff to post any time soon, but if i will have something new, i'll be sure to post it here

• Like 1

Hello, after a long period of time i've decided to try and draw something again, but this time, i'll actively post progress here and see if anyone got any tips

Trying not to spoil too much, for now i'll show how's the character lineart going along:

:d

• Like 2

Okay, so uhm, remember the last update i posted? Yeah, i kinda scrapped that idea, realized it's far too complicated for me to finish off (I wanted to draw a fight between Wendy and Klaus) and instead went for something simpler

Not too long ago i've discovered an interesting clothing combination for Wendy that i really like and decided to draw her wearing it

c6e37cb2eabfd38cbd4d8730f9dc85cc.png

Please do me a favor and don't question her bust size it just fit more her costume like that okay i'm not perverted i'm not a bad person

I've also tried hard to shade it, but after a few (hundred) failed attempts i gave up on the idea, even with the help of my artist friend, who tried her best showing me how to do it. I hope one day i'll learn how to shade but for now it remains as unachievable as learning quantum physics as a toddler

She also shaded it on her own, and it honestly looked so cool i want to leave it here as well

3b91f1c8b878f38f6e86c16ed5a8b638.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1