"Better with Friends" Steam Awards Nomination - Vote Now!

steam_awards.png

Hey Everybody. 

As some of you are aware, Don't Starve Together was nominated by the community in the write-in category "Better with Friends".

We are nominated aside a bunch of great games. The Nominees are:

• Left For Dead 2
  • Magicka
  • Gang Beasts
  • Don't Starve Together
  • Golf With Your Friends

A big thank you to everybody who sent in their nominations. And of course, big thanks to everybody out there who has supported us and have chosen to be a part of our community. We look forward to so many more adventures with Wilson and his fellow survivors! 

So make sure to over to Steam on Dec. 30th and cast your vote!

15 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I like your optimism, man.

Thanks, but you kind of have to have optimism for everything.

otherwise we will fall unto infinite despair

I'm surprised DST even got into one single category, it's an indie game, and most of the other titles I saw were mostly mainstream.

No doubt that a large mainstream audience might've got interested in this game.

• Developer
5 minutes ago, AlbertDelRiver said:

I'm surprised DST even got into one single category, it's an indie game, and most of the other titles I saw were mostly mainstream.

No doubt that a large mainstream audience might've got interested in this game.

Let's face it, DST is so well made it feels just like a triple A game.

• Developer
3 hours ago, WishIHadAFridge said:

Hasn't this thread served its purpose? Maybe it's time we close this one. Hmm, is the great and powerful @ImDaMisterL able to close a pinned thread?

I'm not a fan of locking threads, I only do it if it's a troll thread or if the thread gas gone toxic and the OP is contributing to the toxicity. In cases like these I'd lock the pinned thread and ask for a golden mod/dev to unpin it IF people are mistaking it for a recent thread and commenting on it as if it was made today, like "where do I vote?" or "How can I help?" which doesn't seem to be the case, so unless JoeW wants to lock it, I'll just leave it :p

Archived