New Base - New Designs

45 minutes ago, Glhrmzz said:

They do. AS moment as everyone goes out of that loading zone they disapear, if they were burned :)

Huh? I've had burnt birchnut trees in one of my bases for hundreds of days, while burnt evergreens always disappear after around 20 days.

*edit: video added

Spoiler

Just now, Billiscool said:

Huh? I've had burnt birchnut trees in one of my bases for hundreds of days, while evergreens always disappear after around 20 days.

Well i can prove to you next stream. Dunno if its because of turf related issues. But i remember also ogait putting a lot of burned birchunts on the mole pen  and they disappeared afterwards.

7 hours ago, mochilo said:

I cover every inch of my base in flingomatics and it still burns down every summer. They are totally a waste of space and resources because they don't do anything.

@mochilo currently ingame there is no way for you to reset the caves. So it's the Vulgar who takes care of my Dedicated Server that deleted the Cave Folder so we can generate a new one once we click the the cave entrance again :)

Best Regards.

43 minutes ago, Glhrmzz said:

@mochilo currently ingame there is no way for you to reset the caves. So it's the Vulgar who takes care of my Dedicated Server that deleted the Cave Folder so we can generate a new one once we click the the cave entrance again :)

Best Regards.

OK, so you could help telling us where is that Cave Folder, and if it's possible in a normal server (not dedicated one).

I did. I felt this ones look better for the eyes since the fanged ones were not as symmetrical :) Plus there was already too many spikes.I forgot to try with the bottomless fire pite, but like i said i think it looks good already.

On 12/12/2016 at 3:45 PM, CaptainChaotica said:

SO.  JEALOUS.

Ohmygod, how do you _do_ this?  It'd take me forever and a day to make anything even HALF as fancy as even _one_ of those screenshots.  Many of them use resources I haven't even been able to get/use at all yet.  Sure, if I could do nothing but decorate and didn't have to worry about gathering supplies/maintaining things it'd go a little faster, but THAT'S not gonna happen...

But, I guess I do like my messy, homey, unruly base.  It'd be _nice_ to have an imposing outdoor mansion full of fine art and perfectly symmetrical, organised-by-category areas, but mine still _works_ fine, so hey.

Even if I do put the damn fling-o-matic in the wrong place _every single time_.  : P

...Notorious

Next time we're both on, let's make a glorious zoo. Think about it- there could be areas for koalephants, volt goats, beefalo, rabbits, deer, gekkos... maybe even small/tallbirds! Most of those can be put on salt licks too.

3 hours ago, Pelliway said:

Next time we're both on, let's make a glorious zoo. Think about it- there could be areas for koalephants, volt goats, beefalo, rabbits, deer, gekkos... maybe even small/tallbirds! Most of those can be put on salt licks too.

Definitely!  We should all have pets too.  ALL THE CREATURES.

(and a mandrake friend to follow along behind us going MEEP MERP MEEP MERP MEEP MERP MEEP MERP for all eternity.)

...Notorious

Archived