Rfetus/Dunkstarve Arts comin' at ya

rfetus

Hello! This is the first time I've really used a forum.  I've been much too shy to go on here and post but today felt like a daring kind of day!

I mostly post my Don't starve art on tumblr , and most everyone knows me by my throw away handle Dunkstarve  ( I've seen a few of my friendsies on here hello hello to you guys ;w; )

But I'm gonna give this forum thing a shot! Have a few of my arts!  (I also take requests on my tumblr but I wouldn't mind doing a couple here as well!) 

ALSO MY STEAM IS Fetoscopy  if anyone wants to play with me sometime! ;w; Thank you everyone! 

maxxy2.pngtumblr_oaqcalpCYS1varuc3o1_500.pngw5.png

Wesnwil.pngWendigail2.0.pnggggg.pnggofwan.pngCharlie01.png

Wesley.pngwiggisandtwiggis.png

tumblr_o9iafjxGWT1qhlxf8o1_1280.pngtumblr_o9iafjxGWT1qhlxf8o2_1280.png

tumblr_ohqvnkRIZo1varuc3o1_1280.png

chilson.png

weppe000.png

• Like 13

7 hours ago, rfetus said:

ahhhh thank you everyone! (Im not sure if I can individually reply to everyone??? Ims till learning the system)

But thank you for the kind words >8C   I swear everyone in this community is so sweet 

you can use the "quote" button!

18 hours ago, rubidiumsart said:

you can use the "quote" button!

On 12/8/2016 at 2:36 PM, rfetus said:

ahhhh thank you everyone! (Im not sure if I can individually reply to everyone??? Ims till learning the system)

Press that "plus" sign at the bottom of each comment. That should help.:wilson_wink:

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Speaking of UPA, have you watched Gerald McBoingboing or Mr MAgoo? My father's favorite is their artsy adaptation of the Telltale heart.

Yes! I love magoo and mcboingboing ,I studied those when I was studying the style for a portfolio! I'm partial to Gay purr-ee myself (  me and Chuck.Jones go way back. Yes the reason I'm drawing tbh not sure if anyone can tell from my art haha)  Also love those disney shorts in the similar style I think Paul Bunyan and I forget the cowboy one (I'm a bad animator for forgetting) . But as terribly as the pacing gets I do enjoy the  50-60's style cartoons. It's too bad they're compete trash to watch. They look cute at least ;w;

But I.looked up the telltale heart one! I've never seen it before! I love the style for it and everything I'll watch it and tell you what I think ^u^ 

• Like 2

Gay purree is my childhood! Father and I find it to be a surperior film to Aristocrats just by all the experimenting behind it. Love the characters and quality it brings. I also love Jones's adaptation of Phantom Tolbooth. Such a great film.

As in cowboy... You mean "Pecos bill"?