Can't Upload Files

Mobbstar

I don't seem to be able to upload "big" files (1005kB is the highest I got to work so far), as the upload reaches 100% and immediately jumps down to 0% again, until eventually it times out and a generic error message pops up. This applies to topics and the download section.

Additional info:

• When repeating the upload, the first 30% go by very fast
  • When repeating the upload, the progress bar briefly pauses at 46% of 1.7MB (around 0,75MB)
  • The error is " There was a problem processing the uploaded file. -200 "
  • The total and individual file progress bar of the Download section are properly synchronised
  • Small files upload perfectly normal

I managed to figure out what might be the problem. If the max file size limit can be stretched back to 99mb, this will work again. I managed to get a piece uploaded onto a thread but it turned out my screencapture had small amount of bytes that it could be uploaded. So far the "drag" bar says that the Max file size is 2mb.

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

I managed to figure out what might be the problem. If the max file size limit can be stretched back to 99mb, this will work again. I managed to get a piece uploaded onto a thread but it turned out my screencapture had small amount of bytes that it could be uploaded. So far the "drag" bar says that the Max file size is 2mb.

Well, as stated, the biggest file I can upload is no bigger than 1MiBi, anything above that won't work, it seems.

Archived