Half-Rose's random art and sketches PART 2

There is I feel not a big enough difference in the genderbent version all it seems you did was give him lighter hair and take away the facial hair the change is very little  and he still looks very much like a guy but I liked the other skins

12 hours ago, minespatch said:

I didn't even notice the genderbent one until you mentioned it. :wilson_ecstatic: Looks like not a lot changed.

So you had a concept for Valve skins?

That is exactly the idea, to not change, have you ever looked at pictures of gender-bending real pictures? it turns out it is not really hard to make a man into a woman or a woman into a man if you discard the body shape and do a change of hair and subtle features, and that was exactly the idea there XD

As for that, not really, Booker Dewitt ain from Valve. I had a concept for KoS with GLaDOS skin because that is where I took a great inspiration of his personality from.

12 hours ago, Donke60 said:

There is I feel not a big enough difference in the genderbent version all it seems you did was give him lighter hair and take away the facial hair the change is very little  and he still looks very much like a guy but I liked the other skins

As I mentioned above, that is really the intention. It is genderbending, not plastic surgery. oh yeah the eyes are bigger too, and have eyelashes cause classic cartoon thing, and thinner eyebrows and actual visible lip. Oh yeah and skirt. But as I mentioned, Genderbending, not plastic surgery.

7 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Love the GLaDOS idea! ^_^

• Like 2

Was too lazy to draw detailed stuff so I did this while doing character development. Did it with no sketch ayyy.

ss+(2017-02-24+at+01.01.35).jpg

completely unrelated to KoS or DS

ss+(2017-02-23+at+11.45.54).jpg

I thought I might just show my most recent planet, it is made with mixed media, digital painting, texturing and a bit of photomanipulation.

Edited by halfrose
  • Like 10

On 2/24/2017 at 9:13 PM, Ootay said:

My eyes have been blessed.

Thank you

lmao welcome XD

On 2/24/2017 at 6:21 PM, minespatch said:

You make the filters work to your advantage. Kind of looks like Final Fantasy cover art.

The bless of Photoshop, it has so many helpful tools and if you know how to use it, it makes wonders XD

• Like 1

20 hours ago, minespatch said:

I can't tell if Wilson wants to pet the mossy skeleton or grab flowers.

Pet the flowers, grab the skeleton.

You have seen nothing.

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

How long does it take for the king to wash and dye his hair? :wilson_ecstatic:

'Tis confidential.

• Like 1