[Game Update] - (BETA) 191863

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

As someone who hasn't played the game yet, I've seen the taller more human look statues on the wiki but not the fishhead ones.

Wait.....You didn't play any DS game? You're like....from the other games, like The Mark of the Ninja or Shank?

EDIT:Already Responded

Edited by spiderdian
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, V2C said:

We're aware of its weakness to small creatures like bees, and yes it will be patched. :wilsoalmostangelic:

[cough] And talking about patches... [/cough]

Spoiler

I know this one is not much a bug as is me being nitpicky for consistency, but still:

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Mudley said:

[cough] And talking about patches... [/cough]

Reveal hidden contents

I know this one is not much a bug as is me being nitpicky for consistency, but still:

Lately i see on forums only weird or ""funny"" posts getting likes (well or if anyone from Klei writes anything) but everyone should like these posts! Mr. bugtracker Mudley can see around corners! I appreciate your work fellow comrade .)

• Like 7

2 hours ago, t0panka said:

Lately i see on forums only weird or ""funny"" posts getting likes (well or if anyone from Klei writes anything) but everyone should like these posts! Mr. bugtracker Mudley can see around corners! I appreciate your work fellow comrade .)

Thanks, but my reports are generally minor bugs, mostly animation errors or very situational events. Which is the reason why few people notice or care about them.

What was Maxwell doing with the throne anyways, just using it too look intimidating?

I mean really, Charlie's already pumpin' out some new things for us to die with... but when Maxwell was on the throne, he rarely added anything to spice up the world! :?

Image result for maxwell don't starve<---- Maxwell, the once "King" of the world.

Edited by Maknov
  • Like 1

• Developer
5 hours ago, Maknov said:

What was Maxwell doing with the throne anyways, just using it too look intimidating?

I mean really, Charlie's already pumpin' out some new things for us to die with... but when Maxwell was on the throne, he rarely added anything to spice up the world! :?

What? We had all of Don't Starve while it was on Beta to its release getting stuff from Maxwell. Even Caves and Ruins!

Then we had Reign of Giants, where he gave us lots of new items, mobs, seasons and bosses!

And then there was Shipwrecked, and... yeah, maybe he could've added more stuff there...

But still, Maxwell added a lot of stuff!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

What? We had all of Don't Starve while it was on Beta to its release getting stuff from Maxwell. Even Caves and Ruins!

"There wasn't much here when I showed up. Just dust. And the Void. And Them."

• Like 6