Doodles!

4 hours ago, MissCharlie said:

@Arlesienne I'm still trying to navigate the link you posted, I have no idea what I'm doing...lol! I'm quite new to the world of online social games and everything that entails (which is, apparently, a LOT) :wilson_shocked:

But I definitely DO want to draw those characters!

Dealing with Steam forums sucks, believe me. In fact, it's just an adaptation of a normal tabletop to a group not physically in the same room.

Ay-Ay is really not a character people like, but I agree Mishka would look great in your style.

3 hours ago, PandoMish said:

Ayenth:
- An elven metamage from the Temple of Hesinde (the Aventurian goddess of knowledge) in Ferdok
- Swallowed into the DST world during his attempt to exorcise the Codex Umbra when Charlie was taking over the Nightmare Throne, thus having to deal with what he has always been atrocious at: wilderness survival
- Being the oddball bookworm he is, hopeless at social interaction, despite growing protective of Webber and Wendy no matter the cost
- Physically frail - his fighting tactics evolve around the concept of stealth and running away
- Snarky; very much so, the proverbial Stepford snarker
- Despising his elven heritage: he's a sylvan elf, technically the elevated race in Aventuria, estranged from his tribe over "not being elven enough" and "fraternising with rose-ears" (humans) as a child of seven; he left the settlement for Ferdok and, after a brief and traumatising ordeal with Al-Anfan slavers, reached the Temple of Our Lady of Knowledge in the city where managed to persuade the deonts to accept him as a novice; unfortunately, as an elf, he cannot officially join the clergy, residing somewhere in-between instead, much to his own dismay
- His appearance implies non-elven heritage somewhere in his blood: elves of Ethra always have flowing straight hair, whereas his is a tangled mane of locks and curls nearly worthy of an orc; this may be the reason for his tribe never speaking of his parents

http://sta.sh/01yjex0hbwjr - the preliminary crew write-up of current characters taking part in @Arlesienne's Project Rosebud;

Workshop mod in Steam which @Arlesienne uses when playing as Ayenth. There you can also find links to Taronci's character artists in credits section;

Artists which DA's links Arlesienne gave me to watch how they make curly hair: Gnewi and CristianaLeone;

Concepts of Ayenth that my brother made:

Hide contents

BLczJ4H7ejM.jpg

Hide contents

IMG_0028.jpg

Hide contents

IMG_0031.jpg

Hide contents

IMG_0025.jpg

Hide contents

IMG_0035.JPG

Mishka:
- Originally a spectator at Maxwell's final show in San Francisco, sucked in as well, then held in a stasis until being awakened by Charlie by ending up dropped in the middle of a bunnyman village on a full moon; a female bunnyman Mishka born on the same date merged with her, after what the other villagers found their former comrade in a human body; initially happy with them and using the old camp of Wigfrid's, Mishka flees before the next full moon after plans are made to secure a mate for her - during her escape, she hits her head and loses her consciousness before being discovered by Ayenth
- Very similar in appearance and skills alike to Wigfrid to the point of being capable of pretending to be Wig from a decent distance after studying the camp of Wigfrid's, including her journal from the days with Webber, Ayenth and Wuffles
- Is a lepidothrope: like Woodie's werebeaver form, she can turn into a bunnyman
- Considers rabbits and bunnymen her kith and kin even as she feels too human to remain in their severe society
- Webber and Wendy are considered adorable
- Slow to bond with Ayenth over family issues

And my brother's concepts of Mishka

Hide contents

image7.jpg

Hide contents

image.jpg

Hide contents

image45.jpg

Hide contents

IMG_0022.jpg

His set up of drawing Mishka in Photoshop:

Reveal hidden contents

Mishka.png

Aaand dream of Mishka :emmersed:

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_0033.JPG

*Asdfghklzxcvbnmqwertyuiop*

Holy Toledo, Michael, why are you pasting this here?! There may be children and everything! Besides didn't I tell you- ugh, this last one- why are you exposing others to my reaction of falling off my chair, man??? I thought you were joking and Kirill just doodled for your personal use... ouch X].

Could you at least put this in a PM to @MissCharlie please? I mean, she knows I'm crazy already... b-b-but maybe not everyone does! Say, this one post guys?

Edited by Arlesienne
No edit can unsee this...
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, PandoMish said:

2016.jpg.c6628b8f730abd16aebab884aa2ad3f8.jpg

Isn't that ZombiDJ's?

9 hours ago, MissCharlie said:

The "relaxing" piano music I had playing in the background turned out to be depressing piano music. :wilson_facepalm:

I don't blame you. Sometimes I wanna draw something sad/sweet whenever I listen to piano music.

• Like 2

On 15.10.2016 at 3:11 AM, MissCharlie said:

@Arlesienne @PandoMish

Let me know if this is ok? If not I will take it down <3 

ayenthmishka.jpg

*insert the dull sound of my jaw upon the floor*

Why is she moving on this log like that?

Poetry. It's poetry in visual form.

On 15.10.2016 at 3:49 AM, PandoMish said:

I am speechless...and emotions are flooding my mind :distracted: :emmersed: :adoration: and heart

They ought to.

On 15.10.2016 at 1:57 AM, PandoMish said:

"Is it t-this feeling you were talikng about, Mishka, or the world has just turned topsy-turvy?"

Image.jpg

I'm seeing BOOKS!

*on a PVP server, raids Wicker's stash*

I'm a bad person if you haven't noticed.

It reminds me of...

• Shale: Why does the bard stare at me so?
  • Leliana: I was thinking about writing a song about you. "The Statue with the Heart of Gold"... or something like that.
  • Shale: It thinks my heart is made of gold? It is stone, as anything else. Cold stone.
  • Leliana: I meant that you had... a good heart. It seems to be that you do.
  • Shale: And they call this having a "heart of gold?" Why?
  • Leliana: Uh... because gold is precious and shiny and... a good heart is just as valuable?
  • Shale: Shiny.
  • Leliana: In a manner of speaking.
  • Shale: My heart does not qualify as shiny. I kill. Frequently, and not without pleasure.
  • Leliana: You had a difficult life. Deep down, at the center of your being, you are a good person. I believe that.
  • Shale: Even though I have never demonstrated this aspect? How peculiar.
  • Leliana: You aren't all stone, Shale. There is a person inside of you.
  • Shale: If so, it is because I ate it.

Ha.

Edited by Arlesienne
  • Like 3