modding community

first of all yes i know its a bit early to ask this but still =D

will this game support modding , and will it support custom created maps ? 

i can see allot of potential for custom maps when this game is released , and hope this will be supported by the devs :D

i can already imagine this , first modders start making custom maps , then they will add timers and ranks , and before we know it we get speedrunners and wr runs :D 

some mod/map idea's:

jugnle jim : a map high up in the jungle tree's wit multyple routes of wich u can choose ur own best route , bottem is crawling whit spiders and all sorts of creepy crawly's

chernobill : run around the remains of the chernobyl nuclear plant , on a fast past thimer while ur slowly dying of radiation posioning , floor is nuclear waste

hamster madness , run inside a large hamster cage with multyple obstacels while being chased by a hamster . u have no end point , u fail if the hamster gets u , but the hamster gets faster and faster .

hamster madness pvp :   same hamster cage , this thime instead of AI , another player whill play the hamster . u each get 1 turn as hamster and runner , the person who live the longest as runner wins.

party mode: a lobby of up to 8 players play on a map where the floor is lava and have multyple routes towards the finish , but everythime a block or obstacle is used twice it sinks into the lava

party survival : same as the above but whitout an end.

srry for bad english ^^

1 hour ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I hope the answer to this is yes.

For one, I'll probably already be making a language mod for Portuguese speakers.

And secondly, I need that "the water is infested with sharks" mod! Cold Water 0-0

i saw what u did there XD

c03e3f8823f759d0babe31851ff8364e92a0f45e

• Developer

Modding will be a big part of Hot Lava,  we will do everything we can to support the creation of custom maps, rules and characters for the game.  My favorite games growing up always had big modding communities- so I know how much they add to game.   <3

Archived