Aileen Rose's Don't Starve Stash

Kiss it Better.png

“You know, kissing something doesn’t have any scientific facts to back up the idea that it can help make it better, right?”

“It got you to smile, didn’t it?”

“… It did.”

“Then it made something better.”

• Like 6

Cecelia Skins.png

Yeah, I wanted to do one for Cecelia too. I couldn't help it. She and Jack both have mods so they get some special treatment. Not sure who else I'll do this for but if any few come to minds it's Edward (He has a Rose Skin after all.) and maybe my interpretation of Robert Wagstaff. We'll just have to wait and see. In the mean time, felt nice to do some female clothing design since I design a lot of male clothing. Also, more love for Cecelia since I tend to neglect her sometimes. But yeah, these are her outfits. I'm torn between her Triumphant Skin and Rose Skin as to which one is my favorite. Just... she looks pretty. Even if one of those versions is evil. So yeah, twas fun. I'll do more stuff like this in the future if I feel like it.

And like with Jack, Creepy and Ancient were omitted. (Even though Cece doesn't have an Ancient Skin design just yet. In time though, in time and knowing me that will be soon.)

Portraits in the spoiler below.

Normal: "I'll find my son. No matter what it takes."

Guest of Honor: "Never hurts to look proper once and awhile."

Survivor: "For my son, I'll fight till my very end."

Triumphant: "Come to the calm and quiet of my shadows."

Rose: "Passionate is the rose in beauty and in love."

Hallowed Nights: "Here's Mama!"

Spoiler

cecelia_none.pngGuest of Honor Cecelia.png

Survivor Cecelia.pngTriumphant Cecelia.png

Rose Cecelia.pngHallowed Nights Cecelia.png

• Like 9

On 5/15/2017 at 0:03 PM, Aileen-Rose said:

Survivors Maxwell and Wendy.png

Daaaw, even Abigail's got her own crow-skull fashion accessory. :wilson_smile: By the way, was there a reason for the survivor pictures in a row? As in was there a survivor challenge I didn't know about?

On 5/15/2017 at 7:26 PM, Aileen-Rose said:

Do Tell William.png

Cue William squeaking out angered frog-like squeaks instead of actual words.:wilson_ecstatic:

2 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Hallowed Nights Cecelia.pngHallowed Nights: "Here's Mama!"

Perfect! The theme is just perfect! I haven't seen anyone else put their oc in that costume but that costume fits way more due to the theme.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, minespatch said:

By the way, was there a reason for the survivor pictures in a row? As in was there a survivor challenge I didn't know about?

XD I was just in the mood for drawing survivor skins when I was doing warm up sketches so it resulted in the two pictures since that was the theme I was sticking to.

• Like 2

On 5/16/2017 at 8:07 PM, Aileen-Rose said:

Cecelia Skins.png

Yeah, I wanted to do one for Cecelia too. I couldn't help it. She and Jack both have mods so they get some special treatment. Not sure who else I'll do this for but if any few come to minds it's Edward (He has a Rose Skin after all.) and maybe my interpretation of Robert Wagstaff. We'll just have to wait and see. In the mean time, felt nice to do some female clothing design since I design a lot of male clothing. Also, more love for Cecelia since I tend to neglect her sometimes. But yeah, these are her outfits. I'm torn between her Triumphant Skin and Rose Skin as to which one is my favorite. Just... she looks pretty. Even if one of those versions is evil. So yeah, twas fun. I'll do more stuff like this in the future if I feel like it.

And like with Jack, Creepy and Ancient were omitted. (Even though Cece doesn't have an Ancient Skin design just yet. In time though, in time and knowing me that will be soon.)

Portraits in the spoiler below.

Normal: "I'll find my son. No matter what it takes."

Guest of Honor: "Never hurts to look proper once and awhile."

Survivor: "For my son, I'll fight till my very end."

Triumphant: "Come to the calm and quiet of my shadows."

Rose: "Passionate is the rose in beauty and in love."

Hallowed Nights: "Here's Mama!"

Reveal hidden contents

cecelia_none.pngGuest of Honor Cecelia.png

Survivor Cecelia.pngTriumphant Cecelia.png

Rose Cecelia.pngHallowed Nights Cecelia.png

mama Goose id run 

• Like 2

Queen Bobbie.png

Sunflower Skin Portraits.png

Sunflower Skin Portraits Shipwrecked.pngSunflower Skin Portraits Resumptus.png

Sunflower Skins.png

Sunflower Skins Shipwrecked.png

Sunflower Skins Resumptus.png

I had my hands full last week with this project here. 'Twas a lot of fun to work on since I admit I've really gotten into doing designs or just drawing designs in general. Plus, wanted to do something for the designs that inspired me to do my own fan skins. (The Ancient Skins.)

So yeah, all the Sunflowers Skins that were designed by the amazing @Quoth143 including character line ups, portraits and a very fancy picture of Queen Bobbie.

And if you're interested to see how I made some of these things, speed paint below.

Enjoy!

Don't Starve Sunflower Skins - Speed Paint

• Like 6

Magic Friends.png

“Say Pal, might I suggest using that spell for the next show? It’ll make quite the shocking performance.”

Random AU doodle where William and Maxwell actually do get along and are friends at that. Think Yami and Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh! That’s what their relationship would be like.

Key thing here, Maxwell didn’t lose his mind like he did in the Survive the Shadows/Don’t Starve Together Journals canon.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Queen Bobbie.png

There seems to be a ongoing theme with Cecelia being a queen in your works. Maybe I'm wrong.

3 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Magic Friends.png

Can you imagine in that au where William would scold Maxwell like a parent if Maxwell had some bad ideas?:wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 1

Repo Jack and Max.png

“Jack, stop, please! This isn’t like you!”

“Funny, I think I remember saying something like that to you a few years back.”

“Brother…”

“Now, hold still. I promise this will only hurt for a minute.”

Like I said, if Jack completely lost it and was angry enough, he would go this far with his insane escapades as a Repo Man. Emphasis on insane because this would only get this bad if his sanity was non existent and he was under Their influence and considering if he was going on a rampage with Shadow Weavers, it wouldn’t be too much of a surprise if they were messing with his head. Including making him forget his oath to do no harm.

So yeah… Maxwell could use some help right about now.

• Like 5