Survive the Shadows

15 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Maxwell, didn't anyone ever tell you not to mess with Mama Bears?

Ora.png

I just can't help myself, there's something very cathartic about Maxwell being decked by an older woman. You could almost pinpoint the exact second Maxwell realized he messed up.

Also, I couldn't help but imagine Cecelia having taken boxing classes.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, ScienceMachine said:

Ora.png

I just can't help myself, there's something very cathartic about Maxwell being decked by an older woman. You could almost pinpoint the exact second Maxwell realized he messed up.

Squeal.png

Seriously, this just made my morning. Love your sketching style and just.. AAAHHH!!

• Like 5

The Shadow Maestro.png

Won't you join in the symphony, my dear subjects?

Honestly it's kind of creepy thinking about what would've happened to Ed if the Shadows had had their way with him. Considering they bring out the worst in a person... It just wouldn't be pleasant to have an insane maestro as your king.

Not to mention this would be something straight out of Wilson's nightmares.

Thankfully this didn't happen but... it's interesting and again, creepy to think about.

• Like 7

Its Gonna Be Okay.png

William: Doubt is a broken record that plays inside my head.

I try to turn it down but I can't quite drown it out.

I'm tortured everyday.

These never endings worries, pulling on my sleeves.

Wilson: So many times now I was supposed to tap out.

All the walls would fall down around me and all anybody would tell me is all the bad news.

How it's gonna to fall through.

But no matter what they say oh what they say.

It's gonna be okay

No matter what you've been through.

Who you are, no matter if you think you're falling apart.

It's gonna be okay.

Okay - The Piano Guys

• Like 6

Young Family.png

How did the performance go?

Went alright. I need to add a little more energy next time according to my boss, but over all I'm doing alright for a rookie pianist. How's our little gentleman?

He was trying to stay awake the whole time you were out. Tired himself out though. He's just so curious about everything.

Heh.... Silly boy. Just like his mother.

And his father, you big goof.

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, Aileen-Rose said:

XD This just made mine and Storm's day. Like seriously.  This is the first time someone has featured her in something. So thank you for making my co-writer feel loved. Also the expressions are just priceless.

I was intending on making it sooner but things got in the way. Just glad I got it done when I did. Storm deserves art especially for her own work on Reserve. :wilson_goodjob:

• Like 1

On 09/15/2016 at 1:06 PM, ScienceMachine said:

Ora.png

This is fantastic. This horrified expression of Wilson. And wonderful. This art is wonderful.

• Like 1

Jenny Sketches.jpeg

Jenny's concept sketches I did back in August. I wanted to wait till Defying Gravity was up before posting them since Defying Gravity was more so her introduction.

Anyway, Jennifer, or Jenny, as she prefers, is Charlie's older sister. She cares very much for her baby sister and wants only the best for her. She can be a little protective sometimes, but does her best to let Charlie stand on her own and let her fly.

Jenny is a seamstress and enjoys designing custom outfits for others.Nothing brings a huge grin to her a face than a challenge to create a design that is personalized for someone to wear. She takes pride in her work, and loves helping others feel comfortable in their skin.

"Anyone can look good." Is something she lives by.

Her favorite design was the dress Charlie wore during her stage performances.

And that's about all there is to her without repeating what I said in Defying Gravity in regards to her connection to the Shadow World events. Of course that's the Don't Starve Journals timeline. As for the Survive the Shadows timeline...

... It's a secret.

I plan to expand more on this girl later on and of course, get her a color ref.

=D Have a nice day!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Jenny Sketches.jpeg

Jenny's concept sketches I did back in August. I wanted to wait till Defying Gravity was up before posting them since Defying Gravity was more so her introduction.

Anyway, Jennifer, or Jenny, as she prefers, is Charlie's older sister. She cares very much for her baby sister and wants only the best for her. She can be a little protective sometimes, but does her best to let Charlie stand on her own and let her fly.

Jenny is a seamstress and enjoys designing custom outfits for others.Nothing brings a huge grin to her a face than a challenge to create a design that is personalized for someone to wear. She takes pride in her work, and loves helping others feel comfortable in their skin.

"Anyone can look good." Is something she lives by.

Her favorite design was the dress Charlie wore during her stage performances.

And that's about all there is to her without repeating what I said in Defying Gravity in regards to her connection to the Shadow World events. Of course that's the Don't Starve Journals timeline. As for the Survive the Shadows timeline...

... It's a secret.

I plan to expand more on this girl later on and of course, get her a color ref.

=D Have a nice day!

The sister with a cabin in Washington DC, right? That's a lovely introduction, methinks. Looking forward to what happens.

• Like 1

Jenny.png

Or I wind up coloring her at work. Decided to go with orange colors for her palette and she shares the same eye color as Charlie.

I was originally going to go with purple. Buuuuut....

Old Grump.png

Let's just say I remembered a certain Magician whose color scheme just so happened to be purple as well.

"You do know Charlie wears purple too, right?"

"That's Charlie. She's an exception."

Even though I interpret Maxwell's duds as more of a brownish color mixed with pale purple, his Don't Starve Journal Counterpart is decked in purple so.. Yeah. It just didn't sit well with me.

But overall I like the orange. I like having variety in character colors and well, needed something new.

Enjoy!

Edited by Aileen-Rose
  • Like 3