Recommended Posts

minespatch    60,578
On 7/15/2019 at 4:35 AM, DarithD said:

okk.thumb.png.ebe16dae4128f1e26b4c444a01eb87e6.png

crazeee.thumb.png.981369d4f7702afb55908c057a0789cb.png

James Cameron's Don't Starve

James Cameron's Doki don't Starve Club

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    60,578
13 hours ago, DarithD said:
  1. uh.png.e8b1d8e0cbdfe0f60d4094c45897ef34.png
  2. smug.png.bd72fa8914f6888fa1747902360d9d25.pngsmuggggg.png.2511532b12e4a63fb261813411358678.png
  3. My friend told me to draw wendy in a bunny suit
  4. IREGRETEVERYTHING.thumb.png.26a576a0b15a12526f8b0a743c331b3c.png
  1. Wendy and Webber join Griftlands.:wilson_sneaky:
  2. 5ba0aeb1bfe16_Abigailsghostlyego.thumb.png.6dd9596d9fe11bd3038491f8a2415968.png
  3. unknown.pngpreview
  4. I see you memein'~5c009c3b504bf_Arielnaughtywebbrowsing.thumb.png.e945748cccac21020fc8c6cc6a62fd61.png
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Footman Crouch    3,064
19 minutes ago, minespatch said:
  1. Wendy and Webber join Griftlands.:wilson_sneaky:
  2. 5ba0aeb1bfe16_Abigailsghostlyego.thumb.png.6dd9596d9fe11bd3038491f8a2415968.png
  3. unknown.pngpreview
  4. I see you memein'~5c009c3b504bf_Arielnaughtywebbrowsing.thumb.png.e945748cccac21020fc8c6cc6a62fd61.png

That is one beatiful smug, i love it.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    25,311
On 7/15/2019 at 8:35 PM, DarithD said:

I have no idea why yandere wendy come to mind, but whatev

Someone touched her Webber senpai.

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Footman Crouch    3,064
47 minutes ago, minespatch said:

So Wheeler fishing a la a 1930s art?

Spoiler

3d419ea4-0861-4281-bfd1-7118576bb1ba_1.732587df9ae8dc3b7891994836c8c4ce.jpeg.6419ed09f8f2b1814fda1e075e236867.jpeg

Yup! It's 1940 tho , since i was a kid, i'm quite intrigue to oil painting, i wish i can get those kits, but it's so expensive, atleast from what i heard. I might be wrong.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ResettePlayer    4,681
5 hours ago, DarithD said:

i wish i can get those kits, but it's so expensive,

It is expensive. If you save up and wait for a sale, I'd recommend not getting a kit, but buying the few specific supplies you need: 2-3 decent flat brushes of varying size, a palette knife or two, seven colours (titanium white, alizarin crimson, cadmium red, cadmium yellow light, yellow ochre, ultramarine blue, and cobalt blue), and some cheap canvases or boards. A friend of my mother's actually got super cheap wall art from the dollar store and gessoed over it for canvas. You could try that, but then you'd need to buy opaque white gesso as well.

Alternatively, you could get the cheapest oil painting kit you can find, practice with that, then upgrade to better supplies as you run out of the cheap stuff.

Take my advice with a grain of salt if you will, since I'm not much of a painter, but I will say that sometimes those kits give you a bunch of stuff you never use.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Footman Crouch    3,064
2 hours ago, ResettePlayer said:

It is expensive. If you save up and wait for a sale, I'd recommend not getting a kit, but buying the few specific supplies you need: 2-3 decent flat brushes of varying size, a palette knife or two, seven colours (titanium white, alizarin crimson, cadmium red, cadmium yellow light, yellow ochre, ultramarine blue, and cobalt blue), and some cheap canvases or boards. A friend of my mother's actually got super cheap wall art from the dollar store and gessoed over it for canvas. You could try that, but then you'd need to buy opaque white gesso as well.

Alternatively, you could get the cheapest oil painting kit you can find, practice with that, then upgrade to better supplies as you run out of the cheap stuff.

Take my advice with a grain of salt if you will, since I'm not much of a painter, but I will say that sometimes those kits give you a bunch of stuff you never use.

I see, thanks for the tips!

got anymore tips for me when it come to drawing? i get a better art station eventually, now i'm resorting to paint.

1 hour ago, thomas4845 said:

Untitled-2.png.72f8fc4fc0216adadad81665bc3e7fee.pngUntitled-1.png.cccaea8b37be086bfcbf1ba290786e5c.png

just gonna add my more gruesome wendy drawings

ˢᵒʳʳʸ

eyy, make an art thread, it look great!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    60,578
2 hours ago, thomas4845 said:

ust gonna add my more gruesome wendy drawings

ˢᵒʳʳʸ

Please make a art thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    60,578
Just now, thomas4845 said:

thnx but i'm not really to confident in my drawing skill to make my own art thread >///<

Your work is fine. A art thread will help you explore your work and you'll get feedback.:wilson_smile:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Footman Crouch    3,064
10 minutes ago, thomas4845 said:

thnx but i'm not really to confident in my drawing skill to make my own art thread >///<

Well that how i feel when getting started, eventually with the help of the community i manage to improve.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ResettePlayer    4,681
On 2019-08-16 at 10:54 AM, DarithD said:

got anymore tips for me when it come to drawing? i get a better art station eventually, now i'm resorting to paint.

Krita and Autodesk Sketchbook are both very solid art programs that are free.

Aside from that, I don't really know what to say. Not all art advice applies to all artists. Do you have an idea of where you want to go artistically? Your drawings are pretty solid as they are.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Footman Crouch    3,064
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, thomas4845 said:

your art is gorgeousi wish i could draw like that 

aaaaa thank you~~ 

do your best do your best!

Edited by DarithD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now