great stuff guys, wish i could print some of these :)

btw just got an idea regarding art, what if when dupes paint pictures, they would sometimes paint something from their past, what they experienced recently or something that hit them hard in good or bad. Death of a friendly dupe so they would paint his portrait/his death/his favourite machine or meeting a monster for the first time or toilet out of order or terrible fire, having a nice meal, sweet dreams, getting a friend, falling in love, discovering something...

That would give pictures on the wall a whole new meaning and add some personality to all bases and dupes. It would remind you what you have been through with your current save.

2 hours ago, main_cz said:

when dupes paint pictures

I was secretly hoping it'd feature fan art, but having different sets of drawings based on what emotions the duplicants feel works too.

Seriously though, how cool would an in-game fanart spotlight be?

Welp, here i go again dipping my paws into ONI art again! :p

This time with an OC. a while ago I did a picture of an oni character that happened to be bald shooing away his hunger warning because he was vegan and it was a turkey leg.

This is Baldo, the vegan dupe who tries to act cool most of the time, but mostly comes off as lazy. I don't have the game (YET!!!), so i can't give exact attriutes, but i guess it's enough for now. 

HNI_0053.JPG

Archived