[Game Update] - 176267

1 minute ago, ilys48 said:

those quotes are awesome :D apparently Maxwell is Wolfgang's friend now, and Woodie even wants to tickle Maxwell on the subject of these statues

Well Wolfgang loves everyone. Even "Creepy monster boy".

The fact Wilson and Maxwell are constantly one upping each other is hilarious in my opinion. 

50 minutes ago, Reagle said:

WEBBER BECAME CUTER

And also he loves fishsticks, but spooder does not

IKRRRRR

28 minutes ago, Mikeadatrix said:

Well Wolfgang loves everyone. Even "Creepy monster boy".

The fact Wilson and Maxwell are constantly one upping each other is hilarious in my opinion. 

Tiny Torch Lady!

• Like 1

Gosh I don't usually play Webber but his strings are so cute I may have to reconsider it ! 

Spoiler

Also this one  "MURDERER = "Hereeee's Woodie!" made me think of this masterpiece...

You+is+bad+don+t+starve+and+shining+cros

Edited by MasqueMojo
  • Like 3

Interestingly, Maxwell's description of murderer Wendy is: "Don't think I'll hesitate, murderous fiend!"

Now, why is he convinced that she'd think he might hesitate? Is it because she's a little girl? Or is it yet another implication that she's his niece?

• Like 2

• Developer
15 hours ago, Muche said:

@KrisRF, some strings that might seem not right:

speech_waxwell|ACTIONFAIL.TEACH.CANTLEARN "There's a lessoned to be learned about tampering with secret knowledge."
speech_wathgrithr|DESCRIBE.WILLOW.ATTACKER "Should it come to blows, I wish only that the best maiden triumph."
speech_wilson|DESCRIBE.WX78.REVIVER "Looks like %s got that empathy nodule up and running."
speech_woodie|ACTIONFAIL.GIVE.ABIGAILHEART "I'd never hear the end of it from Luce if I didn't try."
speech_woodie|ACTIONFAIL.TEACH.CANTLEARN "Err... do you understand this one, Luce?"
speech_woodie|DESCRIBE.KNIGHT ""
speech_woodie|DESCRIBE.STATUEMAXWELL "I'm gonna to make fun of him for this later, eh?"
speech_wx78|DESCRIBE.REVIVER "%s' INSANE EXPERIMENTS HAVE PROVEN USEFUL"
speech_wx78|DESCRIBE.STATUEMAXWELL ""
strings|TRADESCREEN.SERVER_ERROR_BODY "There was an error your trading items. Please login again to refresh your account inventory."

Fixes goin' out later today! Plus a bunch of missing string pickups, like Wigfrid's battle helm. :p

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, KrisRF said:

Fixes goin' out later today! Plus a bunch of missing string pickups, like Wigfrid's battle helm. :p

Also from the files it seems Woodie has no quote for the clockwork night after the old one got removed.

3 minutes ago, SinisterSmiles said:

Whoa whoa WHOA what is this Abigail heart??

I think it might just be trying to gib heart to abigail.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Maslak said:

Now when leaving the game it says:
Charlie will miss you!

I feel so cool and nice.

Charlie feels cool because she misses her self? weird charlie. guess her dark side misses her light side or something

• Like 1